Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Straight (Delaney)
Wand
Curly 11 1/2 Inch Flexible Yew Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Reading the notes for the roses she was delivering was turning out to be somewhat of a mistake. None of them had been very interesting, which just made her feel like she was some sort of owl delivering simple notes to students. It didn't improve her mood. After asking around, she ended up in the fourth corridor where the Hufflepuff common room was apparently located. She stopped random students, asking if they knew where Ethan Mendoza was. Hopefully, the boy would show up soon so she could move on.

Ethan had just finished having lunch and was thinking of heading up to his room to take a nap. He supposed he could work on his neglected homework but either way lounging around in the common room was bound to make him sleepy. As he walked up the stairs he saw a girl looking annoyed and stopping random people outside the common room so he figured she'd be one of the rose deliverers looking for someone inside the common room she couldn't get into. "Hey, you need any help looking for someone?" he asked, offering to go into the common room and look for them for her since he had nothing else to do.

Diana looked up as a boy asked her if she was looking for someone. "No I'm asking around for some stupid kid named Ethan Mendoza for the fun of it." She told him sarcastically. "If you know him, please just take this rose and give it to him. I have better things to do. It doesn't even have a good note." She looked at the rose dismissively before looking at the boy. He would probably just leave her alone now, though she wouldn't be surprised if he got angry. At least a fight would be more interesting than trying to deliver roses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back