Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 13 Inch Flexible Laurel Wand with Doxy Wing Core
The horror's of summer still linger on her mind. The still pictures of her recent sweet sixteen tucked secretly on an enveloped she just opened and revealed her gown perfectly when she peeked in. Apparently, Teagan didn't had a say on her own party, instead her grandmother from the mother's side did all the things. Maybe she had thought that making her sweet sixteen like from Gone with the wind was a nice gesture of how Teagan was raised. Horror after horror, it came. From the gown itself to the food. The venue. The party guest.

She wanted to forget all of it but of course, her dad paid for it all. Teagan already mentioned her distastes about the party to her dad. Thankfully, she'll be having another one this Holiday with only family and distant relatives back in Northern Ireland. With the decision to burn all the evidence of her failed birthday party, she went to the courtyard and on the edge of the fountain, Teagan placed the manila envelope and with a swish of wand. She uttered the incantation. "Incendio!" It lit up quickly but torch slowly. "Hey! At least none of my friends were invited." She mumbled to the wind.

"Invited to what?" He popped out of nowhere, literally standing there on the fountain where she had torched the envelope to crisp. The fickle, crackling flames dissolved to nothing. "Someone was burning something, was it you?" Eyes dance, his mouth curve as if he were hiding a secret. "What did you burn? Oh must've been something bad if you burnt it like that!" Kiril mused. He could very much smell the flames as if were still there, and whatever she burn had fed those flames. Fun, he thought. Kiril gets on down to a sitting position, looking over at Teagan.

"Didn't think I ever see you again." He reminded of the first time he saw her. Kiril had used his native accent on her, and he positive she had laughed at the way he spoke. Today he switched off his accent, he's mastered the art of sounding different. It's way of hiding, blending into the crowd. He doesn't know why he does it. Maybe it had something to do with his last school, maybe? Maybe.

Teagan was staring immensely at the fire that was engulfing the envelope faster now when an unexpected person just came around. The blonde girl jump slightly. Surprised, she started to look around if other people were there. None. They were the only people in the courtyard. "Aguamenti!" She pointed her wand to the ashed of papers. Teagan didn't want the remains to fly around the dense forest of Mt. Greylock and causes a wild fire. She tucked her wand back in to her messy bun and crossed her arm to examine the guy that startled her.

She ignored everything he asked her and slowly, his face was coming to her. "I know you from somewhere ..." Her accent coming out when she meets people she had known. Then a flashback when she was still living in New Zealand. At a shop she met a guy with a funny accent but today he didn't have one. "Kiril ... isn't it?" She wanted to be sure but the same hair and curiosity was still there. "I didn't know you go here too. That's fun" Teagan's mood had been lift again by an unknown surprise. First it was Liam and now, an acquaintance from beyond. "Umm, don't mind what the burning was. It wasn't important at all." It wasn't important for her but for some people, like her mum, it must be. Teagan didn't request a party like that. Teagan never had a big birthday party because being in the noble house was enough to be invited to such big gatherings.

"Did I scare you?" The veela boy asked with a smile on his face. He had a tendency of doing that. Kiril would do that a lot back home with his moms. Usually the reaction he would get would be a slapped on his arm or getting something thrown at him. This was new for a change, his smile had widen as she recognized him. "Yes and you laughed because the way I talked." Kiril nodded at her question. "Mhmm, I was kicked out my last school. Unfairly so, but I like this one better." He confessed. "It's a lot accepting."

He won't go into full details of what had happen to him. Seemed like she was a bit innit in herself. "But it was, because you were probably mad and you destroyed it?" Kiril pointed at the spot where the parcel was burning. "Nobody would do it for no reason, unless you were bored. I mean I can understand that, but I won't believe it." Kiril added. "Anyways, how it going besides all that? You changed schools like me. Are you liking it so far?" Kiril pushed away from the subject. He suspect she would probably tell him eventually. It's all in matter of waiting till she ready to say whatever what was on her mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back