Im New

Hi there,
I'm Annie welcome to the site. I'm afraid you just missed sorting :( But you could always join Durmstarng or Beauxbatons if you are too impatient. I'm good, if you have any questions feel free to ask. I would also suggest the Site Documentation it can pretty much answer any questions you have as well.
Welcome :hug:
~Annie

Hey there :)

Welcome to HNZ, its really great to see you :)

Im Kate and Im from England :)

The first thing i would suggest to do is to read the Site Documentation and this should tell you most things you need to know about the site, its really helpful ;)

If you need any help at all, pm a member in Purple who are the global moderators and administrators of the site. If not, feel free to pm me if you need any help or just want some guidance around the site. Everyone here is lovely, and im pretty sure that anyone would be willing to help you out - its always great to see new members :D

For your character, sorting has recently closed and you can roleplay in the unsorted section to get used to roleplaying, or you can change their user to a Durmstrang or Beauxbatons student and start roleplaying straight away...

I hope i have helped, but if something is unclear, please don't hesitate to PM me ;)

Once again, its great to meet you :)

Kate
:hug:

Hey! Welcome to HNZ, I hope you enjoy your stay. ^_^

Hey, welcome to HNZ ^_^ My name is Donna, I'm from good old New Zealand ^_^ Enjoy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back