OOC First Name
Cole
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Undecided
Wand
Curved 17 Inch Sturdy Pine Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Nashira had been gone from the little abode that Lucas and she resided together in for almost a week. Resided together was strong. They didn't particularly live together, it was just if they slept together that was where they did it. it wasn't as if Nashira didn't have her own place, but she had definitely not cleaned it up to have guests. The shiny-item hoarder had things laying all about, but she didn't mind. However she didn't do that in Lucas' house, it was a respect thing, she thought.

Nashira walked through the door, not bothering to knock, and sat a bag full of goodies on the table. "Look at this." She commented on the little charm she'd taken from a muggle, it was a dog. "It's gonna be great for the kid. I'm pregnant by the way." She pulled out some money. "I also managed to pawn some things too." She commented, figuring that dwelling on her having a child in her stomach would just be stressful.

Lucas Chase used his wand to straighten up the kitchen, a little nervous about what he had read. A woman was dead, and Lucas recognized those marks. Werewolf. He brews his own potion, and ensured he never lost control, so he knew it wasn't him. While he put the plates away, after he devoured some rare steak, he heard the door open and close. He looked over his shoulder while drying off a plate manually. He approached her to see what she had in her bag, before chuckled at the no-maj charm. He didn't care much for non-magical folk, so he didn't care that she screwed them over. But, there was two words that caused him to stop. He dropped the plate and didn't hear the next part. "I'm sorry, but did I hear that right?" Lucas asked. He did want kids, but was reserved because of his condition. "You are pregnant? And are you positive?" Lucas took out his wand and vanished the shattered pieces of glass.

It wasn't so bad, Nashira thought, that he entertained her strange crow-like need to collect shiny items. However his need to make big things out of what she said was a bummer sometimes. "I mean, what did you expect? That's what happens when the birds hit the bees." She said with a laugh, pulling out some food that she had gotten for herself. Some were picked fresh - being vegetarian around a werewolf could be a real pain in the arse. "I'm hoping it's a boy. Girls are hard to deal with - like that bratty one my parents adopted. Heard she's working for a muggle magazine now." Nashira wrinkled her nose. "Anyways, My home is a three bedroom so we can keep the thing there. Or we can get rid of it, up to you." She spoke nonchalantly, working on making herself food as if the conversation wasn't serious.

Lucas reached around and scratched his hairline, when she brought up the birds and the bees. He knew how it happened, but he didn't know that they weren't being careful. Honestly, things just happened in the moment, and perhaps something slipped through. Well, not perhaps, something did slip through, obviously. "I'm just a little shocked is all," the werewolf replied, still processing it. He looked around his home, noting the lack of family pictures. Perhaps this was what he needed to push through. Start his own family at last. He shook his head at the mention of someone working for a non-magical magazine. Oh well. "Well, I always wanted kids. My job is pretty stable... I can always make my place bigger because I have that basement that I go down every month, so..." Lucas faded off. "How are you so calm about this? Does the baby matter?"

"Really?" She asked in response to him wanting kids. She was only surprised because she was assuming most people with Lycanthropy dind't particularly want little ones. "Of course I care." She said, stopping what she was doing and for once showing some emotion. Nashira furrowed her brows before trying to explain. "The way i see it, is i care as long as you care. But if you didn't want the baby then." She made a motion with her hand like throwing her stomach out the window. "Then I'd just put it up for adoption." Maybe that sounded harsh. "Listen, I didn't grow up in a big family environment you know? MY parents had kids for show. They wanted me to be the perfect pureblood princess. But you know, a few misdemeanors later and I didn't even exist." She shrugged. "I mean i don't really even know how to take care of a baby." She munched on her food, looking to Lucas, almost for guidance. Her face held a strange amount of confusion and worry - more emotion than what was typical.

Lucas nodded when she said really, since it was still something he wanted. Lucas wanted a family, one that would accept him and love him for who he was, and what he had. Lucas walked over and placed his hands on her waist, while giving her a small smile. She mentioned her worries and her thoughts, which was a relief. He decided to speak to her about it. "I don't know how to take care of a baby myself, but we can learn together. I guess our families were a little... strange. I am disowned from my family because of my condition. I haven't talked to my siblings, mother and father for several years. I would love to bring up a child, in a loving, accepting home. My plans were moving you in, eventually getting married and then having kids, but I guess the order can change a bit." Lucas chuckled, attempting to be as reassuring as he could, given the circumstances.

Nashira gave a half crooked smile, unaware of the lettuce in her teeth. Listening to what he said she knew it was true - neither of them had any idea what they were doing. It wasn't as if they had any experience. However when he made a comment about marrying her she couldn't help but chuckle. "Never thought a guy would think me wifing material." She commented. Her relaxed and come as she went nature made her seem too aloof in her mind. But perhaps Lucas saw her as something special. "Cool, so like. That being said and all, can babies be werewolves because you are? No right? I never paid much attention in school." She chuckled.

Lucas kept his mouth shut when she showed her smile, which had some lettuce stuck in her teeth. Adorable, though lettuce was rather gross to him. Most things were besides meat since he became a werewolf after all. Lucas chuckled, “With how long you have come around here, since that one meeting years ago, you kind of stuck around like a wife so, just not official.” Lucas could not believe that he once came home and he had this gorgeous stranger in his home. Ever since then, things got better for him. Lucas facepalmed at her question. “No, that’s not how that works. They will be human. I have to bite someone in my werewolf form to turn someone. And I would never.”

"I was thinking less wife, more stray cat that won't stop rummaging through your garbage and making a mess of things." She joked with a chuckle. "You say you would never. But what a power move.." Nash commented before mimicking Lucas in the worst way. "Listen to your mother or the big bad wolf's gonna get you." She laughed. Nashira always tried to make light of his situation - after all, it didn't bother her much, she still really liked the boy. "You know, my parents are gonna be mad I've had a kid out of wedlock. Maybe we should try for more." She winked, before wrapping her arms around him, grinning up into his face. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad.

Lucas chuckled when she mentioned more of her being like a stray cat and making a mess of things. He shrugged his shoulders at the power move thing. Then laughed harder at her joke. Hopefully, that would not be used though. "First of all, cats don't survive around here if I don't have my potions. So, you aren't one of those. Maybe a stray dog..." Lucas laughed. "But let's not call me the big bad wolf to our kid. Or anything dog related. At least not for a while." Lucas wasn't a fan of using his curse as a way to get their way, but he was also sure that she was joking about it. He placed his hands on her waist as she wrapped her arms around him, saying how mad her parents were going to be, and how they should try for more. Lucas pressed his lips to hers, and whispered, "F**k parents. Let's have three or four then get married." He placed Nashira on the couch, and continued to kiss her lovingly, forgetting everything that she had brought home. After all, it was hard to focus on anything else when he was kissing her.

Fin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back