OOC First Name
Arle
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Not Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Philip wandered aimlessly in the grounds, As much as he wanted to be with a certain Ravenclaw, he could not outright demand it from her. She had her friends whom she could enjoy the company with rather than be with him whom she did not trust to be with. She was right about that. And with this in mind, the Slytherin thought he would just get away and do some thinking. He had reached the garden and was relieved to find it empty. He was afraid, he would run into any of her friends, his cousins and even her. He plopped down on one of the chairs before leaning back and closing his eyes.

Ava was so confused. What had just happened? She left Zephyr, wandering a bit, unsure where Philip may go. She thought after a bit maybe he had wanted some fresh air, so she detoured out to the gardens. She bit her lip as she saw him, hesitant but wanting to check on him anyway. She took a breath, slowly coming up to him. "Philip?" She asked softly, a hint of trepidation in her voice.

Philip almost dozed off and dreamt of his favorite voice calling him. With Avaria constantly on his mind, there was no wonder she would appear, even just her voice. "Ava..." At least, he could call her Ava in his dream.

Ava blinked, almost correcting him, but decided to allow it this one time. He had been doing... surprisingly well so far. She stepped closer, lightly touching his shoulder. She kept her other hand tucked behind her back, hoping she wasn't blushing too bad. "Are you alright?" She asked softly.

Philip heard silence and thought it was just a fleeting moment in his dream. Suddenly, he felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned to his side and opened his eyes lazily. "This is a good dream. I open my eyes and you're still here." He gently held her hand and tugged on it, asking her to seit with him. Closing his eyes again, he savored the warm hand. "I guess... I don't know what to do anymore, Ava...", his voice cracked. "And I cannot ask you because I should be the one to know what you want....And I failed...",his tears started to fall, not bothering to wipe them away. In his dream, he did not care that Ava saw them. "I don't know if I came back too late..." He sighed sadly.

Ava blushed at his words, hesitating a moment before turning to sit down with him. She bit her lip at his words, reaching out and brushing away the tears. "It... it isn't too late," She told him quietly, moving her hand into her lap again. "I just... I need you to show me you aren't going to leave me again. Everyone in my life has left me, I need you to stay and prove to me you're different." She admitted quietly. "Daddy left me, mama and grammy left me, you left me... I said the wrong thing and now I think Vader might have left me, too..." She bit her lip, swiping at her eyes. "Just don't leave me alone, not again. I couldn't take it."

Elio had been having a weird day. Wherever he went he seemed to be falling further and further in a circle of other people's relationships, and yet all day he'd not even heard a word from Rowan. Nor Elsie. Where were they? He passed the gardens and his mood went from bad to worse when he spotted Ava up ahead talking to the Slytherin. The adrenaline kicked in hard and the Gryffindor found himself switching directions, making his way over to the pair before anyone could tell him not to. "Are you serious right now?" he called out, still trying to catch up to them. After everything he'd been heard, Ava was still here trying to give him other chances?

Philip just nodded at what Ava said. Even in his dreams,Ava still gave him lots of chances. "I am afraid I will hurt you again.", he replied. He squeezed her hand, rubbing it with his thumb. He never knew when he could do this again. "Ava-", he was cut short when another voice spoke up. That sounded real He slowly opened his eyes and was surprised that his cheeks were wet, that he was really holding her hand. That meant... "You heard everything?" He turned to see Elio really there. "And he really just shouted, am I right?" He was still dazed, not clearly thinking straight.

Ava listened quietly when Philip continued to speak. She was afraid of that, too. She sighed, about to reply, when she heard someone yell. She looked over, brightening when she saw Zephyr. "Zephyr!" She chirped brightly, turning back to Philip. "Yeah, I heard you," She told him, squeezing his hand before pulling it gently free before standing and turning to her friend. "Hi Zephyr!" She chirped brightly.

Elio couldn't really hear what was being said exactly but the moment Ava noticed him he felt her mood shift a little and he did wonder what Philip was trying to tell her this time. He recognised Philip from their classes although he'd never really spoken to the Slytherin before. It occurred to him that it looked as though it was Ava that had approached him, not the other way round, and as much as Elio loved Ava, in that moment he was incredibly frustrated. "What.." he was looking between the pair, trying to make any sense of what was going on, "Why. What are you doing?" he asked. After everything why would she still seek him out?

At Ava's answer, Philip was more awake now. He did not get a chance when Ava went over to Elio. He would be upset at it if it were not for her squeezing his hand. That comforted him somehow. He turned fully to Ava going over to the Gryffindor and he was on alert the moment he heard Elio's tone of voice. He bristled at this, trying to keep his temper in check. Now, he got to feel what her friends felt when he acted the way Elio was now. He did not say anything but was ready for whatever going to happen next.

Ava tilted her head, brow furrowing at Elio's tone of voice. "He looked upset," She murmured to her friend, reaching out and touching his hand. "I just came to see if he was okay. No one should be upset alone," She said softly, smiling to Zephyr. "Thank you for caring," She murmured, resisting the urge to hug him until he had calmed down.

Elio didn't trust Philip in the slightest, and was glaring at him despite Ava telling him that she'd only come over because he looked upset. If Rowan was here he believed she'd understand where he was coming from but as he watched the pair in front of him, anyone would have thought he'd just disturbed a peaceful retreat. His eyes were looking towards the Slytherin, although he still didn't stop walking towards him when he approached. Philip was just silent and it was infuriating him more, as though he knew exactly what he was doing. "And why can't you leave her alone?" his voice wasn't much more than a whisper, it didn't need to be when he'd practically walked straight between them. Elio was not one to usually get into arguments, although this year he found himself sticking up for his friends, and he would if he had to.

His heart twisted at how different Ava was when she was with them. He just had to accept it and live with it. His only consolation was the occasional glimpses of her caring nature toward her. Elio just then chose that moment to storm over to where he was. He shrugged at his question. "I left remember? That is why I am in this status with her.", he answered simply. "I don't want to leave her anymore. I'm keeping my distance, yes, but not leaving her." He glanced at Ava. "If..leaving her is what she wants me to do...Then, I'll respect her wish " Philip was looking at her when he said it, hoping he could somehow knew what she wanted at that point. "I'm not making that mistake anymore.", his eyes looked at the Gryffindor again. "I am here and I am staying until she tells me to go."

Ava blushed, looking away when Philip looked at her. "I... I'm not saying anything yet," she murmured, uncomfortable, moving over to loop her arm through Zephyrs and hiding her face in his arm. "I dont trust you to listen to anything I say anyway..." she curled into Zephyr. "But... you're off to a good start at getting an answer," she told Philip, peeking at him before peeking up at Zephyr. "Zephyr? I'm hungry," she pouted softly, hoping to deter him into taking her to eat instead of being mad at Philip.

Philip reminded Elio of someone but in that moment he couldn’t think who. He had an air of confidence about him that put him on edge as though he had something up his sleeve, that he was powerful and was just waiting for the right moment to strike. He felt Ava’s arm through his, glad that she’d not seen his outburst as inappropriate. He didn’t trust the Slytherin in the slightest, but he hadn’t much more to say to him, “She comes to you,” he warned in clarification. It may have happened this time but that didn’t mean Elio couldn’t see Philip trying to slide back into her life regardless of whether or not Ava wanted him to. He turned to nod at the Ravenclaw, it was getting late and soon it would be time for dinner anyway. “Let’s go back to the hall,” he agreed, shooting another angry glance at Philip as he turned to leave.

Philip was hurt beyond words at what Avaria did next. Even more for her words. He nodded. "I know. You don't trust me at all.", he simple noted. He just watched at how once again, Ava would leave him easily for anybody. "I did not ask her to." His patience was running slim and he tried his best not to say or do anything. He turned away from them so as not to see her leave again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back