Steven
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Straight 12 1/2 Inch Sturdy Blackthorn Wand with Demiguise Hair Core
Yellow rose, open after Amarantha Styx

He wasn't done at the Hufflepuff table yet. Reading the name on the note, the Gryffindor glanced up and looked up and down the table before shouting, ''AMA-... AMARANTHA STYX! I HAVE A ROSE FOR YOU, IT IS YELLOW AND PRETTY!''

A Gryffindor was shouting her name. Mari raised her hand and winced, "That's me, hurry up so you don't draw too much attention!" Mari was not a fan of being in the center of attention, so she hoped that other deliveries were making this shouting perhaps not that attracting.

''What, you don't like the shouting?'' the boy asked with a grin. He didn't think that anyone really liked it, his throat definitely didn't, but it was a good way to get people's attention. He handed the girl the rose and the note. ''Here you go, this is for you!''

Come find me when you want chocolate frogs, Darling, I have plenty - Rai

Mari shook her head at his question, but thought that overall, who would? She wondered how his throat was. Bet it was sore. She took the rose and the note, smiling at the message. This was very nice of Rai. "Thank you for delivering this," Mari thanked him and smiled at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back