If I could mesure how much I hate your kind...

OOC First Name
Ana
Wand
My hand
Nocturna Petulengro was in Bleak Street because none of her other sisters where strong enough to sell her. Dreama came here once but she had gotten to warning never to come here again. Nocturna could also get away with what she did to earn a living for her family here. She told fortunes of course but she couldn't charge for that the way she'd like to or she would lose whatever power she had for it. No, Nocturna was also a skilled cheat. A small and dirty pub was where she was taking up resence right now with a deck of cards in her hands. "Come my friends see if can best me at games of chance." She said her thick accented voice luring men as well as the low cut dress that she wore to show a good amount of cleavage without seeming like a gypsy wh0r3.

"Ten gallions if you can find the queen, twenty if you can find them both." Nocturna said her toothy smile glinting under the soft light of the candels around her. It was late at night and most of the men she was playing her games for were either drunk or just about there. One man put her gallions down and waited for the gypsy woman to put down the cards. Nocturna put the cards down on the table, showing that there two queens among the four cards making it seem like they had a chance in hell of finding them. Nocturna then moved the cards around the table. The man drew "You have good luck my friend now find the other." She said kindly. She hated the Gadje always had but she was kind to them because it was because of them they could eat. He drew the other and she clapped. Nocturna gave the man the twenty he had earned or seemed to have earned.

The man had been a plant. A man from another clan but like her was a skilled swinderler. Whenever they were out it was always the same. Nocturna was the dealer and he was the plant making it seem like the game was easy to play. "Come now my friends come and see if you can not get the gallions off of of me." She said then made the cards go onto the table without touching them to make it seem like she wasn't doing anything to ten. A man sat down and put some gallions on the table and Nocturna smiled her toothy white smile at him. Meat. Gadjo meat.

Anthony a stranger of New Zealand and a death eater at that took his chance when it came to walking amongst secluded area. Plus he's probably the most scariest human to lurk these drenched brick walls that hid away from the rest of New Zealand. With a mask concealing park of his identity, ge sauntered some more till he reached the ends of bleak alleyways. "..damn woman, someone ought to arrest that gypsy witch in there..." Anthony heard someone say before he walked into the old shacked up pub. He wonder what the mean by gypsy witch, since he hadn't seen them years ago. His mother's beliefs when he were a little boy, his mother worship the grounds of the gypsy way. To bad it got her killed, obsession than killing her husband. Anthony bedroom eyes made his way around the countertop, he spotted the witch before he went to forgetting his mother. Sitting down he order, "ya mon, ge' me a firewhisky.." he asked the old man. The bar keep grunted, making up his drink. Anthony kept staring at the woman, young won'. Can't believe they let her in here. .."here you go, two galleons" the barman said interrupting his thoughts over the gypsy girl. "cheap.." he gave up two galleons, taking his drink and guzzling it down like water. He was done with half it and already he asked for another refill. The girl kept playing her little game with a poor bastard besides her. Seems like she were fasting her way around here, and idiots were stupid enough to believe her.

Some one said something about arresting her and she knew this was her que to leave. Anymore and they would get royally pissed at her. Not that she really cared about what the Gadje felt but if they got angry they would get the athorities who in turn could take her away, or worse they could take her gold away. Nocturna would take some of the pub with her before they took the gold away from her. Her brothers and sister needed to eat and for their safty and well-being Nocturna would spend an eternity in Akasban. Not that they would ever get smart enough that they would catch her. Nocturna flipped a coin in her hand and caught it putting it in the already heavy pouch she had on her hip.

Her companion would leave later when she was long gone. Nocturna then saw a man who looked like all he wanted to do was drink his brains out. Older male, brown skin, looked like the type who thought himself tough as nails. She quickly left the man passed out on the table and the crowd around her satified with a wide smile and flash of her toned brown leg, glistening under the candle light. To make an small escape she didn't care if she came across as a Gypsy wh0r3.

Quickly she got the bartenter's attention and struck up a fast bargen with him then sat down where the older male was sitting. "What taint you mind with bad thoughts?" She asked kindly flashing him her white toothed smile. The plan was to flirt him up, get him to buy more drinks and the bartender would get half of whatever he bought. Easy, simple, and fast but it was effective. It also helped that she was somewhat attractive if you let go the fact that her irises where sorrounded by a ring of red no amount of sleep would get rid of.

Anthony bedroom eyes follow the seductive gypsy woman, till she parked her behind right beside him. She selling more than just her wicked ways, when she sat he could see the top and brown smooths leg showing it got the man around her drooling for her natural goodies. "Nuffin you need tu worried about woman. To young to follow me, go back home tu ya fasher and muther" Anthony didn't see the exchange between her and the bar keep. Anthony however didn't trust anyone, especially those in New Zealand. Pathetic excuse for a place to be anyways, find more sh!t up north. "what ya want? Don't think ya gonna be cunning me.." he told her off the bat. His drink coming one after another, by the third time he slow down, feeling the hazardous effect already take over him.

Nocturna fought the urge to summon a dagger into her hand and slit his throat so she could take his gallions by force. It was better to leave a place with a good reputation than a bad one. I meant you could come back and con again. "I would if I had dem good sir." She said again her accent heavy enough to mask her intent and her lie. Her mother and father where alive and well enough. Nocturna got sympathy for this sometimes but she knew that this man was hard man. He would probobly nod at her but that was all she was expecting. It gave Nocturna a good excuse to stay though. "See if I can not be of any help to someone dat look so sad." She said kindly. She let voice slide suductively. This was not the way she had talked to Link some time ago. Nocturna knew how to take the harsh edge out of her voice so she could talk like a woman without many morals while still seeming slightly innocent. Nocturna put her hand up so that the barkeep would bring her a drink. He brought a second with him then walked away. She had done this too many times for the people that she associated with not to know what to do. With a smile she offered the second one to the dark Gadjo.

Join the club he wanted to say, but that's a little to informative for her to know. .."bet if they still roam this earth they tell you to stay away from the phantom.." he touched the rough texture of his bone made mask. Where it show just half of him, while the other side of his dark skin was heavily printed with tattoos and just below his arm, you could guess that's where his mark hide. .."shouldn't be playing with the sad soul either but your mistaken me for that too. No one sad here but ju" he look at the drink, nothing was blue or burning about this one. Must me somethin' else, Anthony looked over the drink than back at the girl. "ever been with an elder? I take my meal as a challenge, if I were ju I go now..." he nodded than return to remain quiet. If the gypsy girl was smart enough she leave now before Anthony got hungry, and a bit of brown sugar is all he wanted to taste right now.

Nocturna had more power her than she thought. "Jes well I will never know that now." She said as she tossed one of her shell beaded dreads to the side. She could see it. Those hooded eyes held a spark of lust that she could use to her advantage. "But they call to me like small animals call the lion." She said giving somewhat of a hint of what she did while still seeming a bit innocent. "Someone quite like you, no I have never been with but does not mean I'm not willing to try." She said leaning forward a bit and offering him the drink again. "The bar man brought me one too many thinking that I would follow after it. I do not like pail." She said as she then put the extra drink on the table put her hands on her lap, sliding them down ever so slightly.

Anthony hump, he could see right through her jewled eyes she were pulling the mon strings. "tanks for the drink, it shows me that ju not so mean girl" he accepted the goblin, taking a big swig of it before he slam it down. "you know what they say once you've tried this you don't go back, less you wanna die.." he tease the shameless girl. She wouldn't be able to keep up with him, to grown to be playing the little girl game. He calculated in less than hour he be leaving the trash behind, letting it be dump on someone else.

OOCOut of Character:
his accent is Jamaican, its hard writing but yeah he's half Jamaican :D

Pulling strings was what Nocturna did. It was her job to lie, cheat, steal and do whatever it took to find a means for living for her brothers and sisters. Nocturna did it well too. "I am not if I like you." She said almost as if she where hurt. Noctruna knew he was teasing a little bit. If she could run him through with a dagger when the cocky man sat Nocturna would do so and not think twice about it. She couldn't thought, she was in the middle of the pub that she had made friends in the year before and she wanted to come back to it to hustle again. "I tink I can take dat chance sir." She said giving him an inviting look. Nocturna got up with a slight wiggle in her hips then went over to the table she had been taking the money of the unsuspecting. She had left a card there on purpose but she thought it was time to pick it up now.

Anthony grunted, the woman getting up on purposely so he could follow. He sat back thinking, his drink disappearing before his eyes. Another goblin came at his side for satisfaction, Anthony grabbed the drink and gulp it down. Getting up he paid for his last drink, almost following the woman as she detour the shabby place. "Careful young blood, you don't wanna get caught messing with those cards around here again. Third time may not be a charm for you" he snicker from the crack of his bone craved mask. Where his teeth half hold hid behind his strong umbre lips. The ones that careless to show a smile to the world, almost looking mean and nasty even if he did snicker here and there. Nothing seem sunny about Anthony, that's why Link grew to hate and like the man all the same. He's one son of a bastard, "And no wand? Shame little girl even I carry that with me" he slipped his wand from his pockets, where her cards laid across the table, he lifted them above her. Each one showed the kings and queens, the knight and a jester between the pile of numbers stood above them all. "seems like the jokes on you m'dear queen" he drop the cards instantly, moving away to the exit now that he was done playing around.
OOCOut of Character:
sorry lost inspiration :p now i'm back

Anthony talked like he knew Nocturna. She turned to face his back walking way then snapped her fingers. "I do not need a wand sir." She said as the cards floated up to her hands then hovered about an inch above her palm. "Wands were like training wheels to me, once I knew how to use magic without I went without." She said smoothly as she made it seem like she was going to drop the cards only to have them dissaper from her hands. Nocturna knew when she was insluted though and this was a woman who hated being insulted. She followed him to the door then ran a hand down his back a sutle charge of magic leaving her palm.

"Young I maybe but I know how to hadle myself... Sir." She said then let him go waiting for her spell to take affect. It was a sleeping spell that she was well practiced at. One of her favoret things to do when she was cornered as well. It was much easier to make it seem like the man was getting what he wanted then dispatch him than fight him and maybe get dispatched yourself.

Anthony geared himself to fight back, show this little two timing witch that a wand was your key to everything. Why the greatest wizard in the centuries still used wand when they were alive and humble. How daft can she be?! No wand?! No wand?! Blah, its quick magic they were teaching her. Quick magic is what she had use on him. The magic worked up his stiff spine, till he felt himself go weak in the knees. Staggering outside, with a vision so blurry, his wand still hid inside his clothes, somewhere the man memories soon disappear. He felt to the ground and curse bloody hell for being there, his entire body fell forward till his head laid upon the ground and his eyes doze. The witch, the horrible young witch use magic and it work to his own disadvantage.

OOCOut of Character:
Totally gonna get you back!

OOCOut of Character:
Nocturna: 1 Anthony: 0 :p

Nocturna walked out just when his eyes closed so he could see her neatly made bejeweled shoes before the spell took hold. A slow smile worked up her face but it was not the gentle, kind one she had used to make the men in the sleazy pub melt around her. No this was one that showed the true Nocturna. Simple, disgusting, creeping Gadjo males made her sick just looking at them. Had he taken her to be the Gadjo would have ended up the same way. Sleeping at her feet. Her magic was wandless. Quick magic because a Gypsy had to be quick be get in and out of situation. Nocturna held out her hand again but was wiser than to try to pull the coins right off of his sleeping body. She was searching, sort of like a metal detector. Once she found what she was looking for it took her less than five seconds to releave him of anything that could have any value. She walked inside gave the bartender his cut then flashed herself out of Bleak Street before anyone else saw her. The partner that she was working with had already left making look like they had never known each other. Oh this wouldn't be the last time that she saw this Gadjo. He would want her blood now. Well he would have a hard time getting it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back