Closed If birds can fly, what about part-birds?

Terror Zhefarovich

all in the name

OOC First Name
Kaitlyn
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Not Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 13" Unyielding Ebony Wand with Basilisk Skin Core
Terror Zhefarovich peered through the yearbook, and there were a few students that were a little strange looking, and some that didn’t look natural. Almost like everything about them was too perfect. He learned that was actually Veela blood. There was not many of them in the school, but there was one in his year. Anais Love. Terror never met her officially, nor did he have many plans to. However, he was more in a trance while at the cliffs, looking over them, wondering if part-veela’s could fly. Surely they could. If they had their own magic, then they could stay afloat if someone threw them into the horizon. And if not, well, their blood was not really worth it now was it? Terror wondered if they could fly. And if so, could he see it? Terror had a broom now so he could fly next to the part-veela, which could be fun. For now, he had to keep his questions to a minimum as he wondered how Horror became a Slytherin and not Loki Styx. Perhaps Horror fit in better than he did? Was he more ambitious? Yes. Terror had short term goals and didn’t have anything long term. The only one that he had right now was that he wanted to remain past third year.

Last edited:
Anais had been staring at the back of a boy for a moment. She had come out to the cliffs for a bit of light reading but when she arrived there was someone standing there. Just looking over the cliffs. She didn't want to spook him, what if he fell. But she also didn't know how to approach someone just staring off over the cliffs. "Hey!" Called out the Bulgarian girl. She stood at least ten feet from him, hoping that was far enough away not to scare him. "I was hoping to read some before it rained, can I join you?." Winters here after all were nothing like winters in Bulgaria, and so she wasn't bothered by the temperatures which were more average for spring and early summer.

Terror wondered if he had some sort of ancient bird summoning ability when he heard someone call out, and he could see how inhumanly pretty they were. If he liked girls, or anyone, at this point, he would have been attracted. But crushes were unfamiliar to him, and likely would stay that way for some years. Terror normally would have said to screw off but her accent was something else. He recognized it, and reminded him of family. Were they related? Well, likely not. "Yeah, as long it is not something dumb." Terror decided to allow her to come over to him. After all, they had some classes together but he was not aware of her name. "I'm Terror Zhefarovich. The non-pureblood section." Terror felt that he had to add that in since if she came from Bulgaria, she might have heard of his family. They were prominently known there.

Anais raised a brow at him as he told her that as long as it wasn't dumb she was allowed to read it. "That's a very subjective statement. You could think it was the dumbest book alive and thousands of other people might think it's interesting." She said before shrugging. "but it's not dumb, it's about magical creatures." She added, that was something she was quite passionate about since her mother practically owned a zoo of creatures. As he introduced himself she raised her brow a little further. "Weird introduction. I'm Anais Love... the Veela section?" She said clearly confused by the greeting. "You're in my year aren't you?" She asked curiously.

Wasn’t she a philosophy one? Terror never thought of that. She did have a point, but then she said that it was about magical creatures. Terror wondered if she wanted to take that class next year. Now, she introduced herself as Anais Love, and part of the Veela section. He looked her up and down, since now he knew for certain. She did look inhumanly pretty. "So, you would want to take Care of Magical Creatures next year then, I assume. Magical creatures are interesting, so I debated on taking that class." Terror could ask her then, about his previous thoughts. He nodded at her question, since she did ask about him being in her year. "If you know so much about magical creatures and perhaps, Veelas… Can a part-veela sprout wings and fly if they were shoved off of a cliff?"

Anais nodded at his assumption, that was correct. Her mother was a top student in care of magical creatures and she planned on following her path. "I wouldn't say I'm all knowing but I can tell you your logic is flawed from knowing my blood line." She said rolling her eyes. "See Veela can't even change form unless they're above a certain percentage. My mom can't transform, trust me the animals have mad her mad enough too. Neither can my dad. They're both Veela." She said. "So i would assume if you pushed me off a cliff you'd get to be the youngest member in Azkaban instead." She finished crossing her arms. "Are you always this weird?" She inquired.

Terror felt like this was somewhat of a challenge, so he smirked as she explained how his logic was flawed. It seemed like a part-veela could only transform if they had a certain percentage. That would explain it, so he mentally took notes. So, her mother could not turn into a part-bird, therefore, she would not be able to. Or her father. He chuckled softly at her little quip. She was right. "So, if I did, you would just splatter all over the rocks below. Gotcha. I'll keep that in mind." Terror had no reason to even consider that. It was laughable at best. He shrugged his shoulders and answered, "My name is Terror and my dad's name is Chaos. Weird comes with the genetics."

He commented on her splattering on the rocks and she made a face of disgust. Her eyes rolled, showing she wasn't impressed by his statement at all. He mentioned his name and his dad's name and she nodded. "Weird names means weird people, got it." She said. "I'm Anais." She looked over the edge of the cliffs for a second almost as if to make sure that he hadn't pushed some other person over them. "Do you often come out here to ask people about pushing them over the rocks?" She asked, looking back at him now.

Terror chuckled at the expression that she made. It was disgust, as she might have envisioned it in her mind. But it was a good one regardless. Her name was Anais, which he felt was a little odd, but considering his family and such, maybe he shouldn't say anything. At least he knew how to pronounce it. "You shouldn't to judge a book by the cover or title. Isn't that a bit cruel and rude?" Terror watched as she checked the cliffs, but he didn't know the reason over it at all. He shook his head, "No, just you. It isn't like I talk to a lot of people with Veela genetics to ask about their flying habits - if they have any."

Anais shrugged. "I mean, if the shoe fits..." She trailed off, looking at the boy. He seemed quite complacent in this conversation, and Anais couldn't read him well. It made her a bit unnerved. "Well now you know so you don't have to ask if they can fly. You can just push them over without worry." She said, forming a bit of a joke. "So I am going to read now." The Bulgarian girl said laying down a small blanket, "unless of course you have more questions." She offered.

Terror might be more expressive than Horror, but he was holding his own as Anais said that the shoe fit. Well, it might have. He could not exactly argue it since he was 'weird'. He was definitely not among of the normal kids. Terror had an air of pride about him over it. Terror could not help but chuckle at her words. That was such a dark joke. "Fantastic. Delightful to know if I ever target those that are unnaturally beautiful, how I can get rid of them." Terror doubted that he ever would, but she said that she would read in his company. "I don't have anymore questions regarding your genetics. You can always ask me questions. Unless you would rather not have a friend like myself."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back