Idiot's Choice

Victoria Havelock

OOC First Name
Dan
Wand
Curved 10 Inch Flexible Spruce Wand with Demiguise Hair Core
Victoria was still angry after the game and her frustration with Reuben had bubbled over to the point that she had to know the reason he was appointed in the first place. So she would find out from the man who did it. She had to get new parchment three times after poking holes in each sheet from writing too hard until finally she had something to send.
To the idiot formerly known as Mason,

You've got some serious explaining to do Mason. Wjat were you thinking making Reuben captain? He's a child and couldn't lead a conga line let alone a damn Quidditch team. So tell me, what possessed you to pick him over me? I've played since my second year, I've put blood sweat and even a few tears into this team, not to mention I'm two years older than him, did you really expect me to follow him? The team is in shambles, even more so than when Scarlet was captain and we both remember how poor she was.

If you can find the time to tear yourself away from playing for the crappy cannons could you please enlighten me as to what you were on when you made the wrong choice for captain.

Victoria.

P.S. We're 0-2 in case you hadn't heard.

Mason Greene finished practice with his brother, Matt. Both sets of twins were living near each other, while keeping close but also keeping each other in company. Mason was going to propose to Lucretia soon. As he was looking through the books on the perfect ring, and unfamiliar owl came to him with a letter. He opened it up, and immediately frowned. This made him quite sad. His reasonings were never explained, but never thought that he would even need to open up on them. Sighing, he wrote his own letter to her. He didn't know Victoria on a personal level. He had a feeling that he knew more of her than he cared for.
Letter said:
Victoria,

Well, first of all, congratulations on staying with the team after the losses. Your anger alone kinda shows that you aren't really a good role model. Honestly, I didn't think I was a good captain when I lead because I am a little clumsy, say with wrecking after catching the snitch once. I see something in Reuben that you probably won't be able to see until you let go of the grudge. He may be nervous, but he is a good player once he gets past it. I wanted to give him an opportunity to grow with the team, by giving him responsibility. He upholds what I believe that a Hufflepuff should hold, and share. The team should always be united to help each other. That is why it is called a 'team'.

If you don't want to help the team by staying united, and hate my choice, then fine. No one is forcing you to stay on the team. I know with time and support, Reuben will make a great captain, over someone who believes that I made the wrong choice by picking someone else over you.

Sorry, but not sorry,
~ Mason G.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back