Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
ML ♡
Wand
Curved 16 1/2 Inch Flexible Rosewood Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
The only reason that Wendall even knew who Jasper was, was that he would watch Quidditch matches to cheer on Leda and he was on the team too. Wendall had headed to the quidditch pitch in the hopes that Slytherin were practising for their upcoming game, and sure enough spotted a load of green things in the air. Peering up into the sky, the second year waited patiently until it was finished. Leda didn't really pay him too much attention, but that didn't matter since it wasn't her he was looking for. "Jasper?" he called out, hoping the older boy wouldn't mind being interrupted for important rose duty.

Jasper had been enjoying the Slytherin practice, when he suddenly heard someone call his name. Distractedly, he flew down after a moment to look at the young boy, still hovering on his broom. "Yeah?" He asked with a slight frown.

Wendall looked up at the boy on his broom, "Um, sorry, I have something for you. Do you want me to leave it on the bench?" he asked, realising how much he was probably distracting the Slytherin from his practise. Wendall didn't want to think he was responsible for Jasper not getting as much practise time as the others.

Jasper's expression cleared when he saw what the boy had for him. "Are you kidding? I wanna see who it's from!" He said, reaching over for the rose eagerly. "Show me, please?"

Wendall almost jumped out of his skin when Jasper asked him for the rose instead; he'd only tried to be helpful. "Oh, yeah, sure.." the second year took a few steps over and handed the Slytherin the rose, back up quickly in case he shouted at him.

Thanks for being a good friend even if you won't admit I'm funnier than you!
Nell

Jasper took the rose and grinned at the young boy. "Awesome, thanks little guy." He said, looking at the note quickly. He grinned even wider when he saw it was from Nell, and snorted at the message. "Sure." He muttered to the note before folding it again. "Do you have many left?" He asked the boy as he tucked the rose into his pocket. He'd keep it with him during the rest of the practice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back