Gryffindor HoH | Mother of 3

OOC First Name
Cyndi
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Wand
Knotted 15 Inch Flexible Oak Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
and I get to in a few days!

Starting this Monday, I'll be beginning a 1 week absence from the site. My oldest friend - we've known each other for 22 years! :wub: - is getting married so I'm headed to her wedding. It's a destination wedding, which she's always wanted, so I get to latch on some vacation/self care time to that! It's long overdue for me to 'refill the cup' as self- care enthusiasts say.

You'll probably see me on HNZ on Monday, but unless your name is Nicolas or Emzies, there's a 90% chance I won't answer your PM or Skype message. And that goes to 100% the next day(s). :p So if you need immediate help next week, make sure you're not contacting me. I'll be back next Monday, July 23rd, refreshed and ready to get back to things. ^_^

Hope you all have a good week.

Cyndi

That sounds exciting! Congrats to your friend, I hope you have a great time and a chance to relax :D

Yayayayayayayy have all the fun, I don't want to see you on here at all!!!! TAKE PHOTOS!

I hope you have an amazing time!! Have fun! :hug: :party:

Have an amazing time!

Have fun!!!! Sounds exciting :D

Have fun Cyndi! I hope you both have an amazing time :D

I'm officially back but need a day to catch up on things. Mexico was amazingly beautiful. We ended up going to Tulum to see the ruins and did some snorkeling and cenote swimming (which I dont have pictures of :p ) . I'll post pictures on my 'gram and here later!

Welcome back! That sounds amazing :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back