I think I'm back, and Arriman needs a life!

Arriman Canker

OOC First Name
Lex
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single (Not Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Unknown
Wand
Straight 17 1/2 Inch Rigid Reed Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Hello folks!
I think I should be on a couple times a week, now.
Here's who I've got and what I'm after:

Arriman, third year Gryffindor.
Looking for a best friend, a friendship group, and a potential love interest. I've no real idea as to what Arriman's sexual orientation is, so open to ideas.

Ivy, first year Ravenclaw.
Looking for a friendship group, would be nice to have a close friend, maybe a boy she can crush on as the year progresses.

Aadan Kayode (and the Kayode family I will be making soon).
They live in Tokyo, 4/5 children attend the magic school. Mrs. Kayode is a healer, Aadan works at the Japanese MoM.
Looking for friends for all. Workmates for the adults, friends and love interests for the kids. Any other Japanese students up for school day RP would be great.

Hope that all made sense!

Hi, I'm Jess!

I have Charlie as a first year Hufflepuff and Jordie as a second year, Aubrey as a third year. I might sort more next year. Feel free to message me anytime, if I'm awake I'm on fairly constantly :) I'm always open for rps and to talk ideas, or just to talk in general, lol.

Hi! I have a few characters I can offer!

For Arriman I have Skylar who is pretty bubbly and up for some fun and she's also a muggleborn third year Gryffindor, so I think if they met they could become quite good friends (maybe even more if you'd like :teehee:) with quite a bit in common! If you want to do a plot with them, let me know, I'd definitely be up for it!

For Ivy I have Max, a first year Slytherin with a pretty rude personality, so probably not necessarily a friend to her, but could be an enemy/disliked person? I'm not sure if that's something you want for her, but I don't mind either way!

Let me know if you'd like to RP sometime, I'm on here basically every day! ^_^

Hey hey!

So I have Zachariah as a first-year Ravenclaw He's not a very likeable guy since he tends to be rather 'rude' since he doesn't necessarily have a filter and just usually says what comes to mind or just flat out ignores people. But maybe he could work for something you looking for...

(I tried finding a bio but I couldn't so Idk if they would be friends or not you can read his and find out)

Hiii!!

For Arriman I can offer Blair, she's a transfer from Koldovstoretz and she extremely needs someone, so they can be friends, best friends, future crushes, dislikes if it's needed.

For Ivy I have Parker and Jules. Parker is kinda logical driven and right now is a little bit stressed out and angered, but after all he is sweet. So they can be friends, he surely needs some. And Jules (Julia) is really loud, excited, friendly, easily attaches to people, but she has teeth, she will snap back at everyone who gets her, her brother or friends. They can be best friends, friends or anything.

Feel free to ask for their personalities, I hope something will work out!

Hi, I'm Jess!

I have Charlie as a first year Hufflepuff and Jordie as a second year, Aubrey as a third year. I might sort more next year. Feel free to message me anytime, if I'm awake I'm on fairly constantly :) I'm always open for rps and to talk ideas, or just to talk in general, lol.
Hello!
Perhaps we could look at a friendship between Charlie and Ivy? Ivy isn't always great at knowing what to say, but she has a good heart. She tends to be quiet (except with family), but is a lot more intelligent than she acknowledges.
Happy to dive straight into a first meeting thread as and when it suits you. Let me know.

Hi! I have a few characters I can offer!

For Arriman I have Skylar who is pretty bubbly and up for some fun and she's also a muggleborn third year Gryffindor, so I think if they met they could become quite good friends (maybe even more if you'd like :teehee:) with quite a bit in common! If you want to do a plot with them, let me know, I'd definitely be up for it!

For Ivy I have Max, a first year Slytherin with a pretty rude personality, so probably not necessarily a friend to her, but could be an enemy/disliked person? I'm not sure if that's something you want for her, but I don't mind either way!

Let me know if you'd like to RP sometime, I'm on here basically every day! ^_^
I really like the idea of Arriman/Skylar. Perhaps they can be friends, but both gain feelings, and Skylar tries to gently highlight this to Arri, who is stupidly unaware until something happens to make him realise that his crush is reciprocated? Or maybe neither realise and a third party has to help? Haha. I love it. If you want to start a thread and we can see where it goes, I'm up for that.

I like the idea of Ivy having an enemy. Maybe it starts from a complete misunderstanding, and it just becomes a long-term thing? Would be fun to roleplay a few fights (Ivy is not opposed to settling an argument with her fists).
Happy to start a thread, or you can, if you want to dive in.

Hey hey!

So I have Zachariah as a first-year Ravenclaw He's not a very likeable guy since he tends to be rather 'rude' since he doesn't necessarily have a filter and just usually says what comes to mind or just flat out ignores people. But maybe he could work for something you looking for...

(I tried finding a bio but I couldn't so Idk if they would be friends or not you can read his and find out)
I've not made a bio yet for Ivy (oops!), but could be fun to see how they interact. Ivy is usually quiet when she's not with family, but perhaps Zachariah brings out her voice (be it through bickering, or whatever).
I can start a thread if you're interested?

Hiii!!

For Arriman I can offer Blair, she's a transfer from Koldovstoretz and she extremely needs someone, so they can be friends, best friends, future crushes, dislikes if it's needed.

For Ivy I have Parker and Jules. Parker is kinda logical driven and right now is a little bit stressed out and angered, but after all he is sweet. So they can be friends, he surely needs some. And Jules (Julia) is really loud, excited, friendly, easily attaches to people, but she has teeth, she will snap back at everyone who gets her, her brother or friends. They can be best friends, friends or anything.

Feel free to ask for their personalities, I hope something will work out!
I'd love to try Arri and Blair as friends, maybe even best friends with their own quirky jokes. That would also help better explain Arriman's absolute ignorance to any girl being attracted to him- he's too used to them being friends, best friends, etc.

I love both those suggestions for Ivy- an ideal friendship group! Ivy can be quiet, even shy, but isn't afraid to throw a punch, if required.

If you're up for a couple of threads, let me know who should start. All suggestions sounds great!

I can start a thread if you're interested?
I am... You can start one whenever you are ready and I will reply as soon as I can... Just please link the thread or @Zach so I can find it easy... :hug:

I'd love to try Arri and Blair as friends, maybe even best friends with their own quirky jokes. That would also help better explain Arriman's absolute ignorance to any girl being attracted to him- he's too used to them being friends, best friends, etc.
Best friends with inner jokes sounds perfect, they can use some words that Blair didn't know how to call in English and just uses Russian word in English manner.
I love both those suggestions for Ivy- an ideal friendship group! Ivy can be quiet, even shy, but isn't afraid to throw a punch, if required.
Perfect, sounds really good!
If you're up for a couple of threads, let me know who should start. All suggestions sounds great!
I'm always up for threads! Could you please start Arriman and Blair, and Jules/Ivy, then I will take Parker/Ivy or if you already have too much where you should start I can start Jules/Ivy and Parker/Ivy!

Hi Daffy! I may have some options for Arriman/Ivy:

I have Jaewon, who's a Hufflepuff first year and he's a nice, lovable (and lil bit socially awkward) muggle-born just trying to get used to his new magical surroundings?

And I have @Takano Mochizuki who's my Gryffindor first year who's fiesty but she loves making friends and going on adventures!

Last edited:
Hello!
Perhaps we could look at a friendship between Charlie and Ivy? Ivy isn't always great at knowing what to say, but she has a good heart. She tends to be quiet (except with family), but is a lot more intelligent than she acknowledges.
Happy to dive straight into a first meeting thread as and when it suits you. Let me know.
hmmm this sounds fun. Do you want to start it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back