I never have time to post Absences until I'm back.

Saveli Pendleton

Mother of Two // Ded

OOC First Name
Cole
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Reuben <3
SO

I have had a very exciting month that has pulled me away from the internet. I posted a bit back in shouty telling you I'd tell you guys - but I had to wait until everything was final because I'm superstitious and didn't wanna jinx it! Between work and planning my wedding and planning my first vacation I've been a bit stressed and tried to keep up. But i needed a break when we made this decision.

Are you ready!? As of November Tenth, when the previous people do their thing and leave - My Fiance and I will own our first home ever! :party: :party: :party:

We are so excited, and obvious moving again, which means I'm going to do my best to balance stuff but I can't garuntee - What would be super helpful is if anyone I've got topics with that I've not responded to in a while could shoot me a message on here or on skype, because I always forget to track my topics and I'm a little lost on where I'm needed! <3

Thank you everyone for supporting me, and of course once I'm moved in everyone will get to see pictures!

-Cole

AHHHH Cole that's amazing news! :woot: :party: :wub:

I certainly have missed you, and best of luck with everything that's to come! This is a very important part of your life and I'm so proud of you for getting there :hug:

Cole!
I'm so happy for you! Congrats on the house and best of luck with all of it :hug:

Congratulations and good luck with everything!

That all sounds wonderful! Take your time :wub: it's understandable that it makes you super busy too!

Congratulations Cole, thats the best news!!! best of luck with everything!!!

and I promise i'll get to Archie :r

Congrats!
No need to message you about topics you haven't responded to. I've not responded to them yet. :r

Omg yay :party: Getting a house is so exciting! Hope the move goes smoothly for you :D

You guys are so awesome with how supportive you're being seriously!! I'm so glad this place has such a great number of amazing people to support each other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back