Sun-Ming Jheon

OOC First Name
Nichole
Sexual Orientation
Embarrassed
Wand
Curved 9 1/2 Inch Unyielding Elm Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Set after year 26 has ended

Sun-Ming was no stranger to Japan, or the magical areas of it. Since beginning her schooling she found herself there on breaks, often doing nothing but mindless wandering and people watching. The petite Korean girl was with her parents this particular time, on Holiday from Schools. They wanted her to pick things up in Japan, perhaps do a few fancy dinners here or in America with her fiance, and then spend her time at home in etiquette and culinary courses. Sunny sighed. She didn't want any of that. As she passed by a shop window she saw a moving poster of a famous singer she recognized well - and for a moment she dared to dream about even singing in front of one person. Sun-Ming didn't even sing in the shower for fear that her parents would reprimand her. Looking at the ground, Sunny listened to her parents talk about brunch. She wasn't hungry yet though.

"Mother?" She inquired nearly silently, earning a side glance from her parents. "While you and father are having brunch maybe I should continue shopping." The look they gave her said no, but quickly Sunny added. "That way we get done quickly so that dinner happens earlier - more time for you to talk with his parents!" She insisted. Her parents looked at each other in that silent communication they always seemed to use. Then they looked at her and nodded. Giving Sun-Ming a time the three parted ways, giving Sunny a moment to breathe. Now where was that shop she'd seen with the singer in the window. She had some spare money calculated out, maybe she could buy something like what the girl would wear.

Carson Ives was pleased to spend time with Ambrose. He loved spending time with his oldest brother because he was the only one in the family that didn't tease him. Since their parents got divorced and his father left, his siblings have been visiting Carson more often. He was the youngest and the only one still in school. If he had started on time, he wouldn't be going on 19 as a seventh year, but it did not bother him too much. There were advantages of being older than everyone else in his class. His siblings were all several years older and much more mature about the divorce than Carson ever could be. He and his father had been very close, so when Gary just up and left while asking his mother for a divorce, the sixth year was terrified.

Carson had made his way to a nearby mall while Ambrose was out practicing. Ambrose had decided to invite the rest of their siblings to the game as well, and they were all going to go and have a expensive dinner. Carson wanted to impress impress his family with his sense of style, which he always managed to do. He was probably going to buy some clothes for his siblings too, save Ambrosia. He and Ambrosia did not get along at all, no matter how much counseling their parents put them through. He was currently in the ladies section to find something elegant for Diedra and Kylie. The two were fashion terrorists and just general troublemakers in his life, but he would gladly spend money on them. Carson did not know any Korean muggles, so he was going to have a hard time checking out. Ambrose simply gave him a card, which was apparently supposed to make it faster. He picked up two dresses. They were the same, but they were different colors.

Sun-Ming with eyes the size of the moon felt the fancy fabrics, and the beautiful apparel. She was enthralled, she owned nothing like this. All of her clothing was modest, picked out by her mother and if it wasn't it had to be judged before she was allowed to go out. Sunny was feeling her way through the clothing and grassed at a dress, only to have it tugged on. Rather than letting go the dark haired girl followed it off the rack and to the front of a boy whom appeared older than her - taller at least. For a moment Sunny only looked confused, and then she realized what she had done. "I... I'm sorry!" She quickly gave a bow of respect, hoping she hadn't angered someone. She rarely socialized outside of school it would be like her to mess up and anger someone just after being left alone.

After a moment the girl peaked up from behind her bangs. "Uh... I-If you decide not to bu-buy one may I see it?" She inquired of him, still not rising from the respectful bow she held. She just wanted to try it on - he parents would never let her wear it even if she bought it.

Carson was too busy looking at the dresses to realize someone was also looking at them. Before he could snatch the dress from the small girl's hand, she let go herself. The girl them proceeded to talk, ramble if Carson was to describe it himself. Carson was very easily agitated. It was not because the girl before him was agitating, but it was because it was a habit for him to get angry with people who bothered him. Korean was not one of the three languages that Carson spoke; therefore he had no idea what the girl was saying. It made him miss his father. South Korean was Gary's homeland. "I don't understand you." he told the girl and poked her roughly on the shoulder. Why was she still bowing? How was he supposed to talk to her if she did not look at him? It was not like he was an eyesore.

Sun-Ming was extremely surprised when the boy spoke to her in English. Even more so she was surprised when he poked her in the shoulder. The dark haired girl stood at her full, unimpressive height, and looked at him dumbfounded for a moment. Then she spoke in English the best she could. "I was saying sorry. I uhm. I'm Sun-Ming." She introduced herself. "I like the uhm dress. If you were not going to buy it might I maybe look at it?" The girl's English was shakey at best and she paused in weird places to think of the next words she wanted to use in her sentences.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back