Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
Wand
Spruce wood with a dragon heartstring core, 12 ½" and hard flexibility
I have no idea how any of this works and I hope I figure it out soon but yeah as you've probably guessed I'm new and I just wanted to say hello and all the stuff so yeah this will hopefully be an enjoyable experience but yeah hello to all.

Welcome hnz ! ^_^

Welcome to HNZ, Zennon! I'm Cyndi, one of the admin. Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions! I hope you enjoy your time on the site. ^_^

Hello Zennon!
Glad you found us, and I hope you enjoy your time here a great deal.
We're a community of people who are always happy to answer questions, so please don't hesitate to ask as you figure things out! :D

Hey Zennon, welcome! I had never used forums before I joined so I found things a bit confusing at first as well, but you get used to it quick! Let us know if you need any help getting started or if you wanna talk character stuff etc :D

Welcome to HNZ!

Welcome Zennon!! :hug: Do ask as many questions as you need to, hope to see you around!

Welcome to HNZ :D

Hello all, I am new here as well I don't know much, but I want to learn, and wish to learn, it will be adventure :)

Hello all, I am new here as well I don't know much, but I want to learn, and wish to learn, it will be adventure :)
Welcome to HNZ Laura, and happy new year! If you have any questions, send me a message and I'm happy to help you out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back