Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
10¾ , Cherry wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Eustace was never particularly passionate about teaching, nor was she passionate about anything else. But Hogwarts had opened something new in him. He would have to sit in the library and study for hours as a good Raven but he had devoted himself to other doing.
The young Frenchman sat and waited for the girl, hoping she would come soon. He had never thought about thinking creatively before, so now he was trying to figure out what the two could do.

@Sofia White

Sofia wandered through the corridors trying to remember where the stairs that led to the North Tower were. After a few minutes, she finally found them and quickly ran upstairs, where Eustace awaited her. The boy was sitting on the ground, peacefully looking at the stars and Sofia sat next to him.

"Hi!" The girl said with a smile. "I'm sorry for being late, I got lost." She explained. The young Hufflepuff hadn't seen Eustace in a while so she was really glad that they were having a chance to catch up.

''Hi!'' He blushed when she came and he hoped that she don't see him blushed. ''It's okey and i happy you came!'' Eustace smiled her. ''How was your day?'' He wanted know about her first.

"I'm glad to be here!" Sofia smiled. "Thank you for inviting me." She said while looking outside. The Hufflepuff had never been at the North Tower during the day and, although it was the same place it surely didn't look like it, the view was absolutely breathtaking.

The sun was almost setting making the Great Lake waters shine. During the night it was impressive how close to the stars they seemed to be, but the end of the afternoon was equally beautiful. "My day was great." She replied to his question. "What about you? What have you been up to?" The girl asked curiously.

"Ur Welcome, Sofia!" He know that he was young but he wanted tell her what he feels about her. "Sofia, i know we are young but i realy like you and spend time with you!" He told her with a little shrugged and hoped she would be laft of him.

"I'm realy good. I was spend time with Lils and Hilda!" He forgot tell her about learned exams and that was not emportant right now. "You will br go with me to Yule ball again?" He cross his fingers for luck.

Sofia smiled at the young boy. "I like spending time with you too." She said. The Hufflepuff didn't have a lot of close friends at Hogwarts but she really considered Eustace one of the few. "I would love to!" She said with a bright smile. She was really excited about the Yule Ball and her father had already sent her a dress for the occasion. "I can't wait for it!".

Eustace smiled but he was not sure if she liked him and mayby was not fortit spend time. But he hoped that never happened."I'm glad you agrred go with me!" Eustace was realy happy right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back