Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Not Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 9 Inch Whippy Rosewood Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
He forgot how Ana looked and he missed her little Annabeth. He waited her the dungens and he dont wanfed know what he will be do today. Soon he know that would be exam and he always was ready for exams becouse he was realy smart and learned for him was to easy. Perseus waited Anna and looked around the dungens.

@Annabeth Easterling

Anna came to Perseus pretty lazily, while going she was even braiding her hair and She tried to arrange her clothes because she had sports pants on that wasn't standing normally and she tried to straigthen them. But she came and she was happy to meet him. "Hi sunshine!" She shrieked and ran to him and then tightly hugged him.

He was surprise when she ran to him and hug. ''Hi, How was your day?'''He asked Anna and then hug her.'' Do you have plans for the ball? I wanted ask for one dance.'' Perseus smiled.

After a hug Anna's shirt was a little cringing up, it wasn't crazy, it was normal, and before she arranged, she could answer her friend's question: “My day was super-cool as usual. We tried to teach my fairy tricks today, nothing worked out much, but it was so fun! How did your day go?" After response, she released Perseus and finally arranged her shirt. That shirt was a little too small for her, but it was her favorite shirt, because it was the last shirt she took from her twinzie before school. “You know?” I can leave you all if you want. " she giggled and wearied.

"That sound fun!" He answered her and rolled his eyed and he somtimes dont get her. He was asked her about dance and she was ignored. "Somtimes i dont get you. I asked you but you ignored me. If you want then go i dont run for you!" He was a little mad at her. He realy wanted spend time with her and she dont? Then why need be friends?

"That actually was pretty fun!'' Anna nodded, happily smiled and then her smile got lost and she raised her eyebrows. And then she understood what exactly she did wrong. "Oh Gosh! I'm sorry I should have said more specifically, I wanted to say with that previous sentence that I could book all my dancing for you if you wanted it!" She guilty looked at him.

Perseus raised his eyebrows and looked to Anna. That was actually funny and he alredy get a little fight for long time don't see. ''It's fine! I just don't like somtimes if you don't listen to me. Forgot need our fight. So, what you wanna do?'' He asked.

Anna accidentally stepped on Perseus feet. "Oh my... I'm so sorry! Again." She awkwardly scratched back of her head and made dome steps back. "I always try to listen everything you say. Wait, what type of fight? I hope you mean pillow fight!" She scratched her hand and waited for him.

He giggled when she say about the pillow fight. ''Do you wanna go out?'' He asked her and hoped today go outside.

Anna a little bit scared looked at Perseus and then shifted weight from side to side. "Yes, sure! It would bet great!" She anyway just couldn't say no so she agreed, Anna anyway wanted to go out. "Hey, let's go to Lake?" Easterling enthusiastically shrieked and then tried to catch his hands, and then looked at him with pretty cute smile and Made puppy eyes, just so he couldn't say no.

"Lake, sound good! Let's go!" He answered and started walk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back