I Didn't Realize I Had To Post Here

OOC First Name
Athrawne
Refer to topic title :X

But yes, I didn't know I had to. In any case, hello. Nice to meet you. My timezone appears to be completely on the opposite from most of you, as I appear to always only come on when the board is quiet; thus if you do RP with me I'm sorry if I post slow.

Hello! Welcome to the site ^_^

Hey there, Athrawne! Welcome to HNZ. :)
You don't have to post here, but I'm glad you did so we could formally welcome you!

Where about in the world are you? We have plenty of users in Australia & New Zealand, Europe, and North America - so there's bound to be a cohort of people who are on when you are (but the holidays can often be a quieter time on the site for many).

Looking forward to seeing you around the board!

Welcome to HNZ!!

Welcome to HNZ! Glad to have you with us!

Welcome to the site :D

I'm from Singapore; that little red dot in the middle of many larger countries, whose name on the map is almost always larger than the actual country.

Hello there. ^_^
Welcome to HNZ! Hope you're liking it so far?!
See you around. :hug:

- madz

Hi, welcome to the site :) I'm new too. How's Singapore?

Welcome :)

Damian Horowitz said:
Sapphire Michaels said:
Hi, welcome to the site :) I'm new too. How's Singapore?
normally fairly hot, currently amazing cold.
Well, thats why blankets are so amazing :D

Damian Horowitz said:
I'm from Singapore
Cool, I have a couple of friends here in Canada that are from Singapore. ^_^ I'm always fascinated by the little conversations about Singapore's politics, when I hear them. Such a fascinating place.
How'd you find our site? :o

Hello, Awthrawne!! Welcome to HNZ!!

I am from the Philippines so I guess we are in similar time zones. However, I work evenings which lets me go online when the site is much more alive.

Welcome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back