Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Gay
Wand
Ten inch sturdy Cypress wood with Thestral hair core
This is Uncle James. He's a photographer for a Muggle travel magazine. He's raising his twin brothers son. He rides motorcycles and plays both guitar and bass. I don't know much about him yet, but I'm wanting to find out. Is there anyone who could befriend this handsome devil?

How old is he?

Right, right, he's 34.

How about a fellow James?

Landon here would love James. He loves muggles and travelling so I can see them being really good friends! Also, Landon loves children so he would definitely get along with his brother's son. Maybe we could RP them and see what happens?

Dan: Of course. There is power in unity. Do you want to start or shall I?

Kaye: Seeing as how his brothers son has been in Landon's class I'm sure they get along just fine. :) Still, I think it could be fun to see what the two.of them could get up to. How do you think they'd meet?

Do you mind starting and I promise to reply quicker than last time. :r

Sapphire Michaels said:
Kaye: Seeing as how his brothers son has been in Landon's class I'm sure they get along just fine. :) Still, I think it could be fun to see what the two.of them could get up to. How do you think they'd meet?
Does James live in New Zealand? We could always have them meet at Brightstone or Obsidian Harbour if so :D

He does! Lol if you want to start something I can reply fairly quickly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back