I am looking for Phoebe but she is just next to me.

Alexis Kramer

full pledged '58💕35 alum💕eidetic💕multilingual

OOC First Name
Arle
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Xavier 💕
Wand
Straight 12 1/2 Inch Unyielding Ash Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Starvung after a day of classes and cane delivery,Alexis sat at the table for dinner. She was craning her neck around for a Ravenclaw named Phoebe Holland. Funny that she easily found the others who were not in her house but a struggle to find a fellow Ravenclaw. "Phoebe Holland,are you here?",she called out,leaving her no choice but to announce at their table.

Phoebe was trying to read her notes while eating dinner, hoping to cram a little more information in her brain for the exams. Studying wasn't a lot of fun, but she did like getting good grades, though usually she managed to retain a lot of information just from the lessons. As she took a bite of her food, she suddenly heard someone call her name nearby. Turning her head to the younger girl next to her, Phoebe raised an eyebrow. "Yes?" She said, wondering what the girl needed her for.

Alexis almost jumped out of her place when a voice spoke right next to her. She had no idea that Phoebe was just next to her. She sat back down and placed the candy cane in front of the girl."This," she pulled out the note from her pocket," and this is for you.", she smiled as she waited for Phoebe to read the note. She was inwardly thankful that she had delivered all the candy canes assigned to her.

Merry Christmas! I hope you enjoy this (I wanted to ask, but I also didn't want to ruin the surprise).
- Veronica

Phoebe was surprised the girl placed a candy cane in front of her, especially as she already received one earlier today. She accepted the note and nodded at the girl before reading it. Once she read the words, she frowned. This was the same message that had come with the other one. Either Veronica had sent two with the exact same message, or there was some sort of mix-up. But if there was a mix-up, it was in her favor. So she didn't really mind. Twice the candy was better than nothing, after all. She nodded again at the girl and smiled. "Thanks."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back