I Am A Rose Master, Heyah!

Dexter Lesley

OOC First Name
Tenilee
Wand
Coconut Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Star Dust
Dexter was in the mood to do some exploration. He had already finished two books since coming here, and it just wasn't right. He had sat in the library, reading. He had sat in the Common Room talking to people. He talked to people during breakfast and class and all of that. But he hadn't really had much fun. He wanted to run and play and do other things that he used to do. Unfortunately, he had yet to really make a friend yet. The young Slytherin smiled to himself as he wondered out of the castle. Obviously, he knew what was out here. However, he had yet to actually explore the area. Dexter had not spent time in the Hogwarts Garden, or by the lake, or in the forest. He was planning to go to all of these places, but not today. Today he was heading to the rosebush. Even from the castle he could see many flowers there. In fact, he saw many flowers when he was sitting in Astronomy the other day and had the urge to run down there and have fun.

The Slytherin half-skipped, half-ran to the rosebush. The flowers are so big and bright! He walked among them for a time, before growing a little bored. What was he to do now? He couldn't just stand here and sniff the flowers. They were pretty, but his nose wasn't as appreciative of things as his eyes were. A cheeky grin grew on his face when he found a bunch of particularly big roses. He plucked one from the ground and swished it around, much like a sword. With his new 'weapon', Dexter ran around the rosebush, discovering a few clearings. People probably sat around here. He shrugged and continued to swish the rose, creating 'swoshing' and 'swishing' sound effects as he did so. He 'heyahed' when he felt it was nessesary. He twirled and jumped, he felt as if he were in a battle with an invisible ninja. Dexter smiled to himself. This was fun!

Benjamin Metzger was in the mist of walking around the lawns with his hands in his pockets of his hoodie, and his jeans were a dark blue hue. He wore dark blue jeans much more than any other jeans. It just fit him better. His hoodie was the color of emeralds, which was shocking since he did not know that it matched the Slytherin house color. He did not even realize it until he unpacked it. Tucking his hands deeper into his pockets, the first year roamed the lawns absently, finding the castle to be exceptionally large and in charge. It made him almost feel at home, but he still missed his little sister dearly. He really wanted to be around her. However she would be here next year which made him happier since he did not want to be the only Metzger in this school. He knew that his family was small, but soon it would grow and grow. However he just wanted to be around his sister and his dad. For now, he would put up with everyone else until the holidays which could not get here fast enough.

Eventually, the first year blonde found himself in the rosebushes. The area was pretty and all, but it was not his thing. There was a memorial here for some girl, but he did not know her or her story. So he did not think about it. He continued to roam until a sound flowed through Benjamin’s ears. It was a sound of some other boy that was pretending to be a ninja or something. He could recognize the sounds by now. He had heard it from other kids before. He followed the source of the sound until he saw a boy his age, someone that was sorted with him, and in his house no less, playing with his wand and pretending to be a ninja. Benjamin raised an eyebrow and wondered what to say about this really particular scene. He was definitely surprised and wondered what he could do in order to make himself known. Finally, he cleared his throat loudly, and inquired, “Having fun?”​

Dexter wished that some of his other siblings were here. Things would be more fun with them around. He was sure that Diego or Declan would hang out with him, probably. The Slytherin was hoping that he would make some friends here, but so far it seemed to be quite difficult. People just didn't seem to be as talkative as he was. When he heard someone clearing their throat, he stopped. a bright smile grew on his face as he came to the sudden realisation that someone else was there with him. they were even willing to talk to him! he was so excited, that he spun around, nearly tripping over in the process. "Oh, hi!" He stammered, regaining his balanced and brushing his hair out of his eyes. "I was having lots of fun, actually. But I think I pricked myself on a thron, see?" He stretched out his hand, revealing a little cut. It wasn't anything too bad, so the young boy was not worried about it at all. When one handled roses, they had to expect to get injured, especially if you were pretending that it was a weapon to be used against ninjas and such.

Dexter examined the boy in front of him. He was quite sure he was a fellow Slytherin. Dexxie had been running into those quite frequently. Unfortunately, he had only managed to make a friend out of one, except he had called Dex an elf. Hopefully this boy wouldn't think the same. He didn't even look like an elf. "Anyway, my name's Dexter Lesley, but you can call me Dex. I like Dex more then Dexter, but I'm not sure why. So what's your name? You're in Slytherin, right? Do you wanna hang out?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back