Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Curved 8 Inch Rigid Pear Wand with Essence of Belladonna Core
UuLAdpy.gif

Hi guys!

I don't usually make PD's just about romance, but I kind of want to see if I can find a good fit for Emilia here. After her breakup with Derek she has been a little distraught, and is now having a bit of an unwise fixation on Shane Ackley. After this, though, I don't really have any plans for her. I'm curious to see if anyone has ideas for possible romantic plots for her future.

Emilia is a hopeless romantic. She used to be a very shy girl who was somewhat obsessed with fairy tales, but over the past two years she has tried to change her image a bit. Deciding she wanted to be popular and no longer so shy and withdraw, Emilia decided to start acting more like her cousin Evelyn. She gained an interest in fashion and started caring a lot more about her looks. She started talking to others more and more, no longer hiding in the background. But inside she's still the same person, still a very insecure girl who feels a little lost right now. Since the breakup, she has withdrawn a bit more again, though not as much as before.

Now, I want Emilia to start realizing she doesn't need to be in a relationship to be complete, and that without Derek she is still good the way she is. This may seem to contradict the point of this post a little, as I'm still looking for romance for her, but I'd like her to see there's more out there. I'm very open about how any plots go, as I always like to see how things progress naturally.

If you feel like you have someone who could be interested in her/be an interesting plot for her, please feel free to reply or PM me. Emilia is straight, so I'm looking only for boys for this. I'd be happy to see something result in a more permanent relationship, but that's not necessarily the end goal. I'd prefer to RP the characters together a bit before committing to that, too.

I think the only boy I have her age is Frankie, which could be interesting or a complete disaster since he's not terribly unlike Shane :r

I think the only boy I have her age is Frankie, which could be interesting or a complete disaster since he's not terribly unlike Shane :r
xD that would be funny but also sad right after Shane... but maybe Emilia needs to learn her lesson a bit more :p

Let's discuss this! It could be a good plot

Sapphire and em need to hang out more

I don't have any romantic interests that I can offer for Emilia but a friend, someone tough :p like Arinna can be a good distraction. This could be a good way for my Ravenclaw to know more people on a deeper level. My fault for not playing her much.

Late response but @Sapphire Michaels I would like that and @Professor Harlow West that would be great, friends are always welcome!

But I'm also still looking for romantic plots with Emilia, so if you have anything please let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back