Hoshi[C]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoshi Icchihara

OOC First Name
Ana V
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
Writing you want on the banner: You can't prove it!

Font (www.dafont.com): Any

Celebrity you're using: Chiaki Kuriyama

Image(s) you would like on the Signature: front

faided

Colors you'd like: Any

Would you like a house crest? If so which one?: Slytherin if it fits

Size?: large

Is there a specific background you would like? if so what?: kicking
horrer
Border? If yes what color?:

Anything else? (change eye color, etc.): Her hair is White now but if you can't do that then make it purple. Thanks in advance ^^

Okay just a few things. The first picture is cut off on both sides (I may be able to fix it but it would involve cropping out the shirt and such). I won't be able to change the hair white because when I tried it looked like absolute crap, but I can make it purple with no problems. As for the two background images you posted...do you want the one of her kicking faded into the background? I was a little confused about this. Just let me know and I will get started on this as soon as I know what you want!!

Thanks
Kat

faded into the background will be good. Do what you can if it any don't work than you can not use them it's completely up to you ^^

Hey Hoshi, here is an example of the hair.
Tell me if you want to keep it, or you would like it made purple ^_^
b8k0o3.jpg

I like it but I already told someone that it was going to be purple this time. Ether which way it's going to work for what I'm going to do ^^

Purple please ^^

I know ^^

Here you go ^_^

2agvhb8.jpg

I know it's not perfect, but tell me if you'd like anything improved. The kicking person and the door erm didn't really work... -_-
But yeah, it's your call if you want anything changed.

I love it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back