Home away from home

Hoshi Icchihara

OOC First Name
Ana V
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
They had been warned not to come to Bleak Street. For one Hoshi Koshiba that meant walk right in. There where few that could tell Hoshi what do to if even that. Hoshi was in lepord print stalkings and a black jean skirt which was matched with a yellow, red flowed and black Weird Sisters shirt. Over it was a black knit jacket which matched with the combat boots she had choosen to ware today. her hair was up in a high pony tail which seemed to be held together by a black diamond cuff. Hoshi was here waiting for one of her best of all Slytherin friends Larissa.

They where going to surprise Adira by popping in on her in her home the Poison Atir. Hoshi herself had never been in the place but that didn't mean that she didn't want to be there. She had just never found the time to visit. She had the time now. It was either Bleak Street or watch her brother coo at his Eden. There really wasn't much of a choice on what she had to do. There was no way she was sitting though another session of kissy faces. She left that for her mother. Haruhi was getting annoyed with her again anyway. She was playing her music way too loud again and it was driving her up the wall. It didn't help that Haruhi usually listened to thinks like Celestina Warbeak while Hoshi was more into blowing the roof the house. Hoshi leaned against one of the flithy stone walls and waited. It wouldn't long now.

The gentle clopping of heels in the darkness announced Larissa's entrance.
She lurked in the shadows for a moment, watching Hoshi with a smile.
"Hello, Koshiba." Larissa beamed, stepping from the shadows and revealing her rather.. unusual attire.
She wore a thick leather jacket with studs down its sides, knee-high leather heeled boots, fish net tights which distracted the eye from her pale legs and a short leather skirt.
Her eyes were bright blue and her complexion its usual pale, english rose.
Larissa held her wand in one hand. She didn't want to get into a situation of possible death- not that it particularly bothered her but it would really be annoying as she'd just finished her exams and was pleased with the results.

Hoshi moved her head towards the deeper parts of Bleak Street and smirked. "Why so formal Lissy-chan, have I done something wrong?" She said knowing she did nothing. The name that they had been dubbed with had a point. She had Larissa had a tendency to dress in the darkest most unusual clothes. The thought made Hoshi grin. It was just who they where. Hoshi herself thought of it as an art form. She let her breath out slowly so as to make steam rise. Even though it summer in New Zealand there was still a pleasant chill in the night air of Bleak Street.

Hoshi put her hands to her lips as if to pull away a cigarette then nodded pointedly at a couple passing by giving them disapproving looks. She knew they would have given them to them even if she hadn't done that but Hoshi wanted to add an element of badness to it. She loved to make things worse than they already where. Maybe that's what made Hoshi go after Isabella in the first place after her pictures made it into Gossip Girl. "Wonder what the princess is doing right now." Hoshi mused as she started to walk down the street.

((I think this would fit for what's happening here.))

Larissa shadowed Hoshi as they walked.
She shrugged. "Who knows," Larissa said, wondering where all the excitement was hiding, "Who cares?"
Larissa felt that dwelling on thoughts only led to self destructive ones. She didn't want to go down that path.
As she walked, Larissa admired every slight crack in the walls surrounding. It made her feel so alive just to be here.

"My mum's getting married again." Larissa rolled her eyes as she walked. "Marrying some totally boring guy who obviously has no life." Larissa laughed as she realised she was ranting on about Grakul. She disliked him. She was sure she disliked him.
And yet.. Larissa found something slightly odd about him.
"Mum's been acting weird since I made her cauldron blow up in her face and she had to go to St Mungo's.. I can't help it if I cause a few accidents when I'm angry."
Larissa tilted her head to Hoshi, enjoying the satisfying sound of her own shoes.
"How are things for you?"

Hoshi rolled her eyes. Step-dads where the worst. She had meet many of her mothers admirers who hoped to be the next Mr. Watanukie. They where all way to nice to her as if they could get to her heart with Teddie bears and things like that. She wasn't a young child no matter what people thought. She was a Pre-teen soon to be a teen then a adult. She could sympathize with what Larissa was going though. "Suckish. I hate it when men try to fake being nice to you just to win over the mom. Is that what you think is happening?" She asked.

Hoshi heard what Larissa had done to her mother's cauldron. "Hey we all have our 'slip ups'" She said with air quotes. Weather Larissa had done this on purpose or not was none of Hoshi's business. Besides Hoshi thought it was funny. "The Poison is this way isn't it?" She asked looked down the dark road. She didn't mind getting lost here because Hoshi was sure they could talk their way out of anything. That and Larissa loved Death Eaters so if things came to worse she could just lay on the charm she was so good at doing. "Ick. You Eden the girl I introduced to you and Adria-chan and you two ripped into pieces? Well she's now dating my brother. Eden is good and all but it has been like watching a many armed creature make sucking noises." She said while making a face like a fish. That's what Tohoru and Eden looked like to her.

Larissa laughed at the thought of Eden the many armed moster.
"Yeah," she said, in answer to the whereabouts of the Poison Ater.
"Wonder if we can sneak a couple of butterbeers.." Larissa mused.

The ground seemed to echo their every footstep.
Larissa was beggining to wonder if they were lost.
She kept her head straight ahead. "Hosh.." Larissa moaned, "We're lost, aren't we?"
Larissa could barely keep a straight face. She loved the darkness of Bleak street, the chance of an attack, the scent of the cold stone.
Her eyes began to search the shadows.
There was a sound just ahead of them. Larissa stood still, waiting for the attacker to approach but all became silent once more.
The eerie silence which could well be a thousand un-heard screams.

The hair on the back of Hoshi's neck stood on end. Her hand was in the lineing of her skirt. Her wand was always somewhere is on her even if it didn't seem like it. She listened, ready for an attack. She may have been a second year still with not much magic to her name but she could damn well defend herself if she had to. "I don't think we are, light or dark I still know Bleak Street pretty well." She said though her body language had changed.

The night air was charged again. A small smile crept on her lips. One couldn't make fun like this she desided.

Adrianne stepped from the shadows, twisting her wand between her fingers.
"Well, well, well, What do we have here?" She said, peering down at the two girls, one of whom had purple hair.
Adrianne smirked. Maybe she could have some fun tonight. So what if she was pregnant? What Ioan didn't know, wouldn't hurt him..
"Two ickle girlsies alone in Bleaky with no-one to save them.. I hope neither of you are mudbloods."
Adrianne was enjoying this. She couldn't wait to hear the girls screaming as they fled.
She most certainly was not expecting the reactions she got..

Hoshi looked at the lady, her hand tight on her wand until she saw the woman's eyes. "COOOOOL! You have eyes like Hadan-senpie! All red and scary and cool!" She said before she could contorle herself. Hoshi usually went crazy over anything scary and this woman took the cake. She was pertefing. "Are you a Death Eather too?" She asked with wide eyes. No one that scary could not be a follower. It was like in Japan and not being a part of Devestation. It was just unthinkable. Hoshi would have wanted to be a part of Devestation if it where not for the fact that her father was the leader.

Adrianne raised her eyebrows.
So, this girl thought her eyes cool, did she?
Adrianne couldn't help but notice the keen interest.
"The Dark Lord will lead us all on the right path," Adrianne smiled darkly.
She could easily kill these girls if for one second she thought them a danger..

Larissa too was excited by this woman's mere presence, she felt like they had some distant connection- both wanting the same thing.
Larissa was still careful; This woman could be trying to trick them into giving themselves away.
Larissa gave Hoshi a slight nudge and widened her eyes, hoping Hoshi would see her point.
"I'm not a filthy mudblood," Larissa said, clearly offended, "I'm part-veela, a mixed blood."
She held her head high proudly.

Hoshi kind of caught Larissa's hint. "Please miss you know I'm not made of Mud. In fact I'm a Koshiba, a member of one of most powerful Pureblood families in Japan." She said her arms crossed. If this woman had been a Death Eather for more than a year she would have heard the Koshiba name whispered here and there. Not fully mentioned because the part that her father played was small but without him there would be a lot more people in Akasban. "Yes his teachings are legend." Hoshi said to the last comment the woman made.

Adrianne smiled darkly.
"Good," she said, almost seeming a little more relaxed, her blood red eyes looking over the blonde girl.
"At least we have that established." She replied to the purple-haired girl's comment.
Adrianne decided there was no harm in asking:
"Have you heard of the deadly Sedgwick women?" Adrianne asked, pulling her cloak around her with thin and pale hands.

Larissa, who had been subconsciously swallowing some saliver, began to choke.
She looked up at the woman with blood red eyes and stared.
How did she know who Larissa was?
"How do you know I'm a Sedgwick?" Larissa asked, pulling her wand from her pocket, starting to think this woman might be more dangerous than her looks had suggested.

Adrianne raised one eyebrow.
"You?" she said upon hearing the girl's question.
"You're a Sedgwick?" Adrianne's throat became dry.
Just a few months after meeting one Sedgwick- her half-aunt- she was now meeting another.
"What is it with your side?!" Adrianne said, thoroughly annoyed, "Breeding like rats.. I'm the last living Sedgwick on my side.. well.." Adrianne's hand slipped down to her stomach for a moment, her eyes spaced out.
She was no longer the last person with Sedgwick blood on her side.. There was now another to be born.

Larissa felt confused.
"You're a Sedgwick aswel?" She said, beggining to wonder where this 'secret Sedgwick' had been hiding.
Larissa's eyes filled with fury.
"How dare you!" she shouted in the woman's face, "We do not breed like rats."
Larissa had her wand pointed at the woman; She knew she could not legally do magic outside of Hogwarts but Larissa had never been one to obey rules.

She watched the girl pointing a wand in her face.
This only made Adrianne smile.
"A true Sedgwick, I see." She said, still shocked but satisfied to see the other side had not lost their fierce women.
Adrianne pushed the girl's wand from her.
"Where are you headed?" Adrianne asked, turning her blood red eyes on the purple haired girl.

Hoshi watched Larissa lose it again with a sigh. She gave an even bigger one when the other Sadgwick smiled at Larissa. "We are on our way to the Poison Atir to visit our friend Adira." She said with a bright smile on her face. If something happened to her there would be no stoping her father from taring this place apart. Hoshi was never worried because of it. "Could you show us there. I fear that there wouldn't be others that are as grasios to the presence of children on Bleak Street as you are." She said kindly.

Adrianne rolled her red eyes.
"I suppose," Adrianne said, a lot less fierce towards children since she'd found out she was pregnant.
She began walking in the direction of the Poison Ater.
Adrianne didn't bother to check if the children were still following her;
She may not be trying to murder them but that didn't mean she cared about their whereabouts.
More Sedgwicks.. Someone would some day have to put a stop to them, right?

Once again, Shaylah was walking through bleak street with no real purpose. Her dad had gone into another meeting near by and she was waitin for him to come out. Pulling the hood up on her jacket, she sped her pace up slightly.

Shaylah turned a corner of the black street almost walked straight into a woman who looked about 20. There were to girls stood behind her. Shaylah stopped suddenly and stared at the woman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back