Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Jasper
Wand
Knotted 10 Inch Rigid Acacia Wand with Augurey Tail Feather Core
Arinna threw her hands up. She was grateful that she only had two classes this semester but this did not mean she had a relaxing semester. She had OWLs to contend ti and she still had to study for them. Charms and Herbology were fine since they were learned this semester. However, she had DADA, one among many ithers from last semester, to review. Rubbing her eyes, she trudged to the cluch near the fireplace, leaving her notes on the desk she had occupied all day. She slumped on its comfort, finally feeling the hunger but too tired to stand and head to the kitchens. She just hoped @Jasper Michaels would bring even a single cookie for her to nibble on.

When Jasper was summoned, he wrapped up what he had been doing and went back to the dorms for the fleece throw blanket his mother had sent, stopping by the kitchens to fetch a few bottles of water and some muffins from Lily. He walked into the student lounge in time to see Arinna crawling onto a couch. Well, good thing he had brought a book. He chuckled softly, striding over. He draped the blanket over her, sitting on the opposite side of the couch and wordlessly offering her a muffin, smiling warmly.

The moment she felt the blanket, she knew who was there. There was nobody who would do this for her. Soon enough, Jasper sat at the opposite end with a muffin to offer. Scrunching up her nose, she grabbed hold of the blanket, took the muffin and crawled to snuggle to his side. She reached up to kiss his cheek before happily munching on the muffin. She moaned at the sweet taste.

Jasper chuckled as Arinna snuggled into his side, shifting so they were both comfortable. He laid one arm over her shoulder, bringing the other up to brush her hair back. "A little bird told me you needed a little love." He grinned.

Arinna quickly finished her muffin so that she could snuggle properly on Jasper. The blanket she was wrapped in smelled like him making her feel comfortable and she started to feel sleepy. "That little bird was right. That little bird also knew who can give me love.", she teased back.

Jasper chuckled, running his fingers through her hair. "Well, I will always be right here anytime that little bird tells me my Rinny needs love," He stated softly, pressing a soft kiss to her forehead. "Rest now, sweetness," He murmured, rubbing soft circles on her back.

Arinna smiled happily at what she heard. "Oh, Jassy. You're spoiling me." She already felt better already, knowing he would do anything just to make her feel better. Her eyes closed at the kiss before snuggling even more. "What about you? Aren't you supposed to be studying?", she asked with a small yawn.

Jasper chuckled. "Well, Ari is not at school right now. Someone must spoil you," He pressed a kiss to her forehead. "You are worthy of being spoiled," He spoke softly. He kept rubbing small circles on her back, settling comfortably beneath her. "I always study, sweetness. I think we can both use a break," He reassured her, closing his eyes. They could probably use a nap.

Arinna smiled sleepily, closing her eyes at the kis. "Ari and you will surely get along. Although he would tell you not to spoil me too much.", she teased playfully. The way Jasper said the words, it was clearly evident he was tired from studying too. The moment he closed his eyes, she reached up to kiss his cheek before she drifted away to sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back