Wand
Straight 14 1/2 Inch Rigid Dogwood Wand with Unicorn Tail Hair Core
THE HOGWARTS MONTHLY: Y35 ISSUE 1
QpfC.gif
WELCOME TO A NEW YEAR
By: Joshua Toubia
❝The only limits for tomorrow are the doubts we have today.❞
–Pittacus Lore, The Power of Six
Welcome, welcome all to another brand new year at Hogwarts! For those who are new to these enchanted archways, welcome to a new chapter of your young lives. I assume you all been properly sorted to one of four houses. Gryffindor and Hufflepuff tied with the most out of the four. As we are at the end of the first semester, you’ve become acquainted with the norms around here. Probably, a lot faster than some ever did in their first year. Kudos to you, if not, don’t fret. Hang in there, as they say; The only limits for tomorrow are the doubts we have today. Meaning, do away with those doubts and you can go far. If I’m interpreting that right. Perhaps your new potion professor, Felix Warrick can better elucidate the message behind the quote. As a former Ravenclaw and Headboy, I believe he can. Hint, hint: When you see him, do make him feel welcome again.

Onto other news, this year Headboy and Headgirl are: Simon Vanity and Leda Layton. Both good friends of mine, or at least I like to think so. And new prefects this year are: Vader Hume and Elio Zephyr from Gryffindor. Marco Mariani and Alice Holland from Hufflepuff. Luna Urquhart-Cade and Zennon Baros from Slytherin. Last but not least, Avaria Lockwood and I, for Ravenclaw. It's a little weird mentioning myself by name, so, yes, and there you all have it. See anyone with a badge and need some assistants asked them. That's how it works.

Minor mention of this year club fair. It was great, ran smoothly as always. SDA's new leaders, Willow Cullen and Analei Louw, attracted the most students at their table. It's not always easy to attract new potential members...especially with new club leaders taking charge. If you're still interested in signing up with SDA just ask Willow or Analei. Most clubs don't mind taking more members, there's just a select few that can't take new admission until the new school year.

With all that said, enjoy the rest of this HM issue.
HALLOWEEN
By: Cyzarine Haden

There is something so amazing about October, as we move from winter to spring and towards glorious summer, the flowers bloom and everything comes back to life. While other places have always associated halloween with the dreariness of autumn, with death and evil ghosts, our celebration of halloween is always accompanied with things coming alive, with being someone or something that is not yourself, a little rebirth for an evening. There is something magical about a celebration of exploration, of life after death, of becoming something else. As always, the Hogwarts Staff put in so much work to make the halloween feast a roaring success; after all, once you’ve danced, snacked, drank and had fun in the house of mirrors, what more could possibly be needed! We should take the time to thank all of the amazing staff who put in so much work to make sure that we all have the best time.

However, something that certainly also deserves a halloween mention is the spooky corridor organised by some unnamed student. They did an absolutely masterful job of combining the natural spookiness of the dungeons with some real scares. It was some real amazing work from those who were involved. They certainly knew how to make something amazing. I’ll also have everyone know now, that me, Cyzarine Haden, managed it just fine, I didn’t scream once. I hope that this happens again in the future, even if it probably isn’t school sanctioned. If people missed it last time, just keep your ear closer to the ground, and I’m sure next time around you’ll hear all about it!

Now, as always the costume contest is a big part of the Halloween events, and now is a good time to give some shout outs to some of the particularly good costumes this time around whether they won or not. The first that definitely deserves a mention were the three giant spiders skulking around the place, though one was a little small than the other two, these amazing and collaborative costumes were very realistic and I’m sure managed a good many scares to all of us who think spiders are just the worst things. Another costume which deserves a special mention was Elliot Briar’s ghost costume, with the magical enhancement it was really an amazing costume. In fact so many of the magically enhanced costumes were amazing, between the wings that fluttered, and the lights and sparkles from others, it was a good year for magical costumes. There were two little sharks who seemed have the time of their life, singing an oddly catchy song - I wonder if they came up with the song themselves after deciding on the costume. Of course our traditional costumes go without saying, it wouldn’t be a year without a few witches, devils and fairies, all in varying degrees of amazing.

The costume contest itself had these winners: Theodore Hoshino as a wasteland wanderer won best overall, which in my opinion was a worthy win. Elliot Briar’s ghost costume won best magically enhance, which if you saw it, you’d for sure understand why. The three Westwicks would scariest with a group spider costume, with the best group or couple costume going to those two little sharks, Stanislaw and Allison. Most ridculous went to Siguard Rumblehorn who came as Sigurd in a hat, and most traditional went to Henry Addams as a zombie. These costumes are all exceedingly well deserved, but I have a few favourites of my own. Analei Louw as a broken doll was a particularly creepy face around the hall, the wings on Iris van Houten’s fairy costumes moved so fluidly and beautifully in her magically enhanced costume. There were a good many knights during this celebration, all with varying armour, though my personal favourite was Nell Wright and the beautiful dress she’d paired with it. My favourite costume of the whole evening was Charlie Madison’s glam rock costume, it was just amazing! The costumes this year were just all so good! I’m sure the costume contest judges had an exceedingly hard time picking costumes to win!

All in all, it was a fantastic, fun filled event with so much to do. Here’s to hoping next years will be as good at this one.
SPOTLIGHT INTERVIEW WITH:
PROFESSOR MONTY PENDLETON
By: Wendall Layton
Today I have asked the potions professor, Professor Monty Pendleton to talk to me about his role as a Deputy Head. In case you don’t know, Professor Pendleton has now stepped down from the role after working with the Headmistress, Professor Alicastell for many years. I think we should spend some time thanking him for his efforts, and if you’re a bit new like me, get to know him a bit better! I for one, always find Professor Pendleton to be very easy to talk to, so if anyone is looking for a teacher they can go and have a chat with, I would highly recommend this one!

So, this year you have chosen to step down from the role of Deputy Head. Why is that
Why? Oh... Well, I suppose it felt like the right time. That, and I've never been much of a leader. I suspected I would struggle when I took the job, and some students may remember that I certainly did - but I was determined to give it a go. Better to try something and discover it isn't for you than to turn down an opportunity for growth and learning.

Do you think you will miss it, or have you already been missing it this year?
I miss it thoroughly. But I don't regret it.

Do you think you’ve been influential in your time as Deputy?
Oh, I don't know. Perhaps to one or two students. I hope so, anyway.

How many years exactly have you been working at Hogwarts?
I've been teaching here for eleven or twelve years now, I believe.

Were you a student here too?
No, no, I went to Hogwarts Scotland, and I was a Ravenclaw.

What’s the naughtiest thing you’ve done while at school?
(He laughs) Oh, dear - I don't know if I should say. I don't want to inspire anybody. Er... I wasn't a model pupil, that's for sure. In our seventh year my friend and I let off fireworks at the Yule Ball - and we got into enormous trouble, so don't even think about trying it at home.

And what about your colleagues, are they fun to work with?
Absolutely. This is all going in the article, yes? Then oh, yes, yes, they're terrific. No, I'm joking - they really are.

Are any of them your role models?
Yes. I think they know who they are.

Is Professor Alicastell different behind closed doors to the person we see at feasts and events?
(He laughs again) Hm. No, not particularly. She's very kind and supportive of everybody. It was a pleasure to work alongside her.

What’s your favourite event and why?
That's difficult. Am I only allowed to pick one? I suppose I'd have to say Halloween, then - I've always loved an excuse to dress up.

Do you have a favourite snack?
Yes, and the first student to figure out what it is and bring it to me will get ten house points - good luck.

If you could teach any other subject apart from Potions, what would it be?
Defence Against the Dark Arts, I think.

Do you have any advise for the next Deputy Head?
Don't do anything I did.

AGONY AUNT
By: Anonymous
(OOC: Sydney Townsend)
Agony Aunt,
I'm not in love with my best friend. I never will be. But no one believes me. And I won't stop hanging out with my best friend just because people are jealous of our relationship. How do I find someone that can accept that without making me feel guilty for it?
-Bird

The only person who cares about your relationships should be you and the other person in it. Everyone else can shove off. If anyone is jealous of it and won’t listen to reason, then maybe that’s the relationship you should be analyzing. If someone is guilting you for being close to someone else, fly somewhere else, little bird, you clearly can do better already.

Dear Agony Aunt,
My boyfriend dumped me last year out of nowhere, in front of another girl (who loves to gossip). I was very upset about this, and my cousin who also goes to school here never came to check up on me. She did go to my ex boyfriend to see how he was doing. The two were never close before, but now that we broke up she's talking to him more than me about the situation, and seems to have become his friend. Am I right to be upset about it? I said a few mean things to her that I regret, but I don't think I'm in the wrong for feeling hurt. What do you think? What should I do?
Love
-Hurt Butterfly

Hello again, Butterfly. There are some that think the bonds of family are more important than anything else, but I disagree. Who you choose to associate with is far more important than who you were born into having to deal with. If you and your cousin were close and she’s chosen to place your ex’s, or as it seems even, her own feelings before yours, than you are right to feel put out. If you still value your cousin’s friendship, then tell them they’ve wronged you. Things tend to go a lot better when you voice your feelings, even if the other party isn’t willing to hear it. If she’s unrepentant, then you can focus your energy on more deserving people. You can’t decide who loves you, but you can decide who you want to love.

Dear Agony Aunt,
I don't think my family actually care about me, and I don't have any friends at school I can talk to about it. I don't want to bug the older students, or any of the professors. Who am I meant to turn to?
From,
-Billynomates

You and Butterfly should share notes. It can be hard to find a kindred spirit here, amongst the people we’re forced to spend our time with, but I’m sure there’s someone out there you can at least stand. Sometimes you’ll need to stand on your own for awhile while you wait for the right people to come along, but I hope it’s worth the wait. If your family truly does not care for you, then don’t waste another second on them. Make your own, better family here, or anywhere and show them what’s for. Have you maybe considered joining a club?

Dear Agony Aunt,

I need to give some bad news to someone I care about and I’m too scared to actually do it. I know not telling them will hurt them, but I also know telling them will hurt them too. How am I supposed to bring myself to speak up?
-Suffering in Silence

Sometimes all you can do is suck it up and say what needs to be said. You’re doing no one but yourself a favour if you don’t, and staying quiet doesn’t seem to be treating you too well anyway. Be accountable for your actions and make amends if you have to, but either way someone’s going to get hurt, might as well get it over with so you can stop thinking about it.

Dear Agony Aunt,
How do I not get annoyed by all my classmates?
-Raging Ravenclaw

Ah, dear Ravenclaw, if only I knew the secret to this one. Short answer, you don’t. Long answer, you learn to deal with it, learn a few choice hexes for the really bad ones, and maybe if you’re lucky, you find a few that don’t make you want to jump off a broom when you talk to them. Allies will always make facing the masses easier, trust me. And I’m serious about the hexes, those help too.
CLUB FAIR AND EVENTS​
By: Leda Layton
As is the case every year, the Club Fair was a very popular show amongst the students who were keen to be involved in some extra curriculum activities. If you didn't come along, but think that joining a club is something you could be considering in the future then we have a short run down of the ins and outs of each club, and what to expect.

First on the list we have the Brotherhood of Magic, and Heta Omega. The former is a club for all the boys of the school to get together and hang out by themselves. This year, fifth year Hufflepuff Abian Hunter has taken over as president of the club and has already sparked interest with his snowball fight. I hear that it was a success and had a very good turn out, although whether that had been the intentional activity for the boys or if it had been improvised on the day of heavy snow, we will never know! Either way, good thinking Abian. For girls we have Heta Omega, a club that the Secretary described as "sisterhood and friendships where girls can be themselves without being judged." Although I'm not part of the Heta Omega myself, the girls are paired up into what they call "sisters". Co-President Athena Rey-Martinez mentions that it is "safe space for girls to bond with other girls they normally wouldn’t cross paths with, and to be there for one another." That certainly rings true. Now I don't know exactly what goes on in these Heta meetings, but I did some digging and managed to talk to the Social Chair for the club, to try and find out what they thought about the activities as well as what she considered to be her favourite; "Heta Omega has been a part in my family. Since both of my cousins had been leading it. My favourite activity was the Talent Show. Not only girls from the group could be a part of it, but everyone and it's nice to have seen so much talent on our school." So if these sound like something you'd be interested in, why not sign up?

Next up we have the Wild Patch Club, a club that's responsible for looking out for the Hogwarts Gardens, and tending to their plants. Another new Queen of the Flowers for this year too, which introduces Hufflepuff Mhairi Olaf. This girl hasn't been known to say much, but she was seen giving out a number of flowers to the students who signed up for the club this year, so clearly there is currently an abundance of plantlife. If you're looking for something to help relax you from the stress of exams, this club is certainly one to look out for.

If being a little more daring is your thing, why not sign up for the SDA? They worked last year to plant a tree that would look after students, protecting anyone that touches its trunk from Dark Creatures. That isn't all they do however as practise duels have taken place. Now first years are not allowed to duel in the official tournaments, but they have been encouraged to practise with the rest of the club down in the dungeons, so there's no excuse not to get involved! As Analei says, "Duels are coming up soon so start sharpening your skill set!" You have been warned.

Finally, if you're reading this newspaper and feel like you want to see your own name written as an article author, why not come and sign up for the Hogwarts Monthly and start getting your own voice out there? This will be my final year on the paper myself, but I can say that being given a platform for your opinions is the one of the most powerful things available.
STUDENT POLL
"If you could create your own spell or potion that doesn't exist yet, what would it do?"
jUeQrzr.png
Gryffindor First Year
"Probably a spell that could change the weather. Or does that exist?"
Wendall Layton
Hufflepuff Second Year
"Does unlimited candy already exist? If it does, then a spell for electricity at school. I miss watching films in my room."
Simon Thorne
Slytherin Third Year
"I would create a potion that would let me know anything I wanted."
Cyzarine Haden
Gryffindor Fourth Year
"I think I create a spell that would cover a room in glitter and the glitter would help people feel happier."
6lj26xe.png
PfvwSiQ.png
p2nP3L4.png
mJummkA.png
Arinna Desai
Ravenclaw Fifth Year
"I'd create a spell or a potion that will let people be understood by creatures. That would a new level of understanding between people and creatures."
Acacia Dunn
Hufflepuff Sixth Year
"Oh man like, a potion to cure acne forever would be hella rad. Or some kinda magic unchippable nail polish."
Wendy Bell
Hufflepuff Seventh Year
"Is there any spell that makes musicians into hologram, so that you can listen to their music while you're doing assignments or chilling with friends? You guys phonograph needs a major upgrade. No offense."
Professor Mitchell North
Muggle Studies, All Years
"If I could create my own spell or potion? I think I would want to create a spell that would make a hologram of myself so that I could teach even on a sick day."
Horoscope-GIF-slower-1.gif

HOROSCOPES
By Poppy Perkins​

Aries (March 21 - April 19): Things are looking good for you. Now is a good time to broaden your horizons and achieve personal goals, even make a few new friends. So if you’re going to do one thing this year, join a club.

Taurus (April 20 - May 20): Now is the time to be the person you have always wanted to be. It’s okay to hesitate but don’t be afraid of leaving your comfort zone. if you’re heart is telling you to take action, maybe you should listen.

Gemini (May 21 - June 20): You should take time and consider what is best for everyone around you and not just for yourself. Accept that you can’t control everything and now is not a good time to draw attention to yourself.

Cancer (June 21 - July 22): Relationships are important to you since you are usually sympathetic and understanding to others. Reach out to family and reconnect with friends, you never know how simple actions can become so important to you.

Leo (July 23 - August 22): You are a natural leader and while some think you are being pushy but as long as you are open to criticism there should be no reason to doubt yourself. As long as you are cautious.

Virgo (August 23 - September 22): It might be time to focus more on yourself than others. You can start by being open and honest with yourself. Also be on the lookout for Cancer’s they might be helpful in the short term.

Libra (September 23 - October 22): If you are not content with your situation, ask yourself what you are waiting for. But there is no need to rush, appreciate life’s little moments. You might not think you're up to the challenge, but you are!

Scorpio (October 23 - November 21): Ask others around you before making any big decisions. You are thoughtful but don’t always consider all the possibilities. It is good to have others who listen and can offer advice.

Sagittarius (November 22 - December 21): Beware of unfamiliar places. While you shouldn’t trust everything you see, there is no need to be immediately skeptical. Don’t make a hasty judgement but if you’ve made up your mind, stick to it.

Capricorn (December 22 - January 19): Encourage others! Seek out Libras and they will watch your back, if you watch theirs. It can be scary to take risks but with an ally at your side, you will be able to meet many challenges you will face.

Aquarius (January 20 - February 18): Helping others can be a good way to help yourself. By answering their questions you may find some answers of your own! Consider doing volunteer work. But watch out for new people you’ve just met.

Pisces (February 19 - March 20): If you know there is a big change coming for you, be confident in who you are and you can handle anything. Don’t put it off! It doesn’t mean that there's no turning back but that you should make the jump and see where it takes you.
TOP TEN ICE CREAM FLAVOURS!​
By: Samantha Jacobs​
There are so many ice cream flavors around the world, that its so hard to choose which one is the best flavor to eat. So today, I am going to give you the best top ten ice cream flavors, so the next time you can get ice cream, you can decide which ones to get!

1. Cookies and Cream Ice Cream
Cookies and Cream is one of, if not, the BEST ice ream flavor out there! It contains Vanilla ice cream with oreo cookies or cookies that are similar to oreos, depending on what brand of Cookies and Cream ice cream you get. You can always try chocolate sauce with this ice cream, to bring in more flavor!

2. Goody Goody Gumdrop Ice Cream
Goody Goody Gumdrops is an ice cream that is green and tastes like bubble gum with fruit flavored lollies hidden in the ice cream. The ice cream was orginated in New Zealand, and was created by the New Zealand ice cream brand, Tip Top. This is best without any toppings, as there are already lollies inside.

3. Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream, is one of the best ice creams out there (one of my personal favourites) but there are people out there who personally don't like the flavor, and that's okay! The ice cream is also green, but has a minty taste to it. And instead of fruit flavored lollies, there is chocolate chips instead!

4. Rocky Road Ice Cream
Rocky Road Ice Cream is also one of my personal favorites and one of the most sweetest ice creams out there. This is a chocolate based ice cream and marshmallow. But if you're allergic to nuts, you might not want to consider this ice cream, as it also contains nuts! This ice cream was orinated in Oakland, California, United States of America.

5. Mango Ice Cream
Mango Ice Cream is a nice fruit ice cream, that can also be served as gelato! The ice cream is most popular in the Philippines. This ice cream is best for someone who doesn't want ice cream that is too sweet. Mango ice cream is nice with honey, the mango fruit or just plain by its self.

6. Hokey Pokey Ice Cream
Hokey Pokey Ice Cream was one of the ice creams that also originated in New Zealand. It has a vanilla based ice cream with small solid lumps of honeycomb toffee. When it was first created, the honeycombs were larger but as it was developed more, it was changed into a lot more smaller honeycombs. This ice cream is always good with golden syrup!

7. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream
The Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream is one of the most popular flavors. This ice cream flavor created by one of the most popular ice cream brands, Ben & Jerry's, and the place of origin was in the United States. This ice cream is also a vanilla based ice cream with unbaked chucks of chocolate chip cookie dough.

8. Chocolate Ice Cream
Chocolate ice cream is one of the most basic flavors out there, but also the most popular flavors. This flavor was one of the first ever ice cream flavors ever created! It was even made before vanilla! The earliest recipe for chocolate ice cream was published in 1693! To make this ice cream taste a little better, you can always add chocolate sauce or maybe some nuts!

9. Strawberry Ice Cream
Strawberry is another fruity ice cream alternative, if you don't want to eat any sweet type of ice cream. This flavor is also one of the most popular flavors, yet a very basic flavor as well. The Strawberry Ice Cream is also one of the main flavors of the Neapolitan Ice Cream.

10. Neapolitan Ice Cream
Neapolitan Ice Cream is a type of ice cream, that is composed of three separate flavors, vanilla, chocolate and strawberry, arranged side by side in the same container, usually without any packaging in between. This ice cream was originated in Naples, Italy. Historically, colours were of the Italian flag: green (pistachio or almond), white (vanilla), and red (cherry, actually pink).
SCHOOL CHATTER​
By: Anonymous
(OOC: Tina Seville-Lopez)
Welcome readers! Another year, another talk in the bushes and when there’s talks. There’s me, your trusted source of all about school related gossips.

Gryffindor Courage Coward
Halloween, how can you not love the spooky decoration and costumes? Well, I guess not everyone was a fan of it. Just ask Eric Holland our resident bad boy who was spotted with a few students doing some sort of a challenge at the dungeon which everyone conquered except, who else? He was heard calling the challenge a joke and other names and when it was his turn, all he is was talk and none of that boastful attitude. Eric, an advice, you’re not as brave as you think you are.

A bachelorette for the time being
Marriage has no age limit nowadays and that’s okay because we all know you’re just engaged. Academics first before learning the rest but when you’re tied up, you got to respect that. Spotted everywhere inside the school is Kira Wolf, a newly engaged gal to a former Ravenclaw who just graduated last year. The girl seems to entertain a lot of eligible boys, now that the older Ravenclaw has no eyes inside to keep an eye on her. Girl! You just hope he doesn’t see this.

Apprenons le français
Another Halloween spotting. A charming Hufflepuff dress as our hero Harry Potter was confused looking when two other people with her started talking in French. She looked annoyed but who wouldn’t be? If I were you little Harry Potter, I would trouver quelqu'un pour m'apprendre le français.

Snake boy spotted
This school has many secrets and yet, they come knocking to be revealed. It was recently announced that Snake boy a.k.a Zennon Baros was a parseltongue. Of course, there’s a lot of people went into shock mode and there’s people who were just annoyed for just finding it out. Exhibit A; Zennon was spotted with Arvel Ayres, a fellow Prefect. It wasn’t a good idea that it happened in the hallways for the world to see how Arvel broke down and cried. Poor Arvel. Did Zennon do something to upset Arvel? Or Zennon threatened Arvel that he’ll let snakes loose on him?

Sephora gift card in demand
Augh! Talk about new school year, new make-up for our girly gals. Speaking of new make-up, it was picked up from the great grape vine about that obvious blue eye a certain Hufflepuff is sporting. Who would do such a thing for our little Hufflepuff princess? Would her other relatives know what’s happening? But one thing is for sure, girl, I will leave you a $1,000 NZD gift card from Sephora. You need all the make-up you can get.
original.gif
QUIDDITCH​
By: Nikko Blackwood
While Quidditch is still a new game to me, I was not disappointed with the first game of the season. Ravenclaw and Slytherin game started off strong with a score for Slytherin by Jasper Night. It was a lot of back and forth until Minnie Calida, the Ravenclaw seeker was targeted by Slytherin’s beaters and got hit a few too many times and had to be taken to the nurse. With their seeker taken out Ravenclaw had to rethink their line up. After moving their keeper, Simon Vanity to seeker they put in Lars Van Houten as an alternate keeper. After that, things seemed to turn in Ravenclaw’s favor as their beaters managed to get some revenge and hit the Slytherin seeker and beater. Ravenclaw even managed to score, but it wasn’t enough and the Slytherin seeker and co-captain, Leda Layton, was the one who caught the snitch, earning the win for Slytherin.

The next game was Hufflepuff and Gryffindor. Unfortunately it did not live up to the drama of the other game and it was a different story entirely. You could have blinked and missed this game, it was over so quickly. The teams hardly had time to get into the air before Gryffindor’s seeker, Willow Cullen, caught the snitch. Thankfully there are a few more games left this year and hopefully they will be just as exciting but maybe not as quick.
SUMMER RUNWAY​
By: Tina Seville-Lopez​
It’s almost summer for us New Zealand students and what else to do other than beach hopping? Shopping for some new trendy beach clothes. Here’s the top five must have going to the beach or simply going with nature.
Bare some shoulders
What’s nice about going to the beaches? Having some of that vitamin D on your shoulders. This crop top from Dolce & Gabbana will surely complete that attire you’re looking for. It’s floral and a cute ribbon to go with in case of malfunction. Attending a beach wedding? This will be perfect.
Price: 947 NZD
Store: Saks Fifth Avenue/Dolce & Gabbana
pEjlHjQ.png
Easy breezy
These wide-leg pants that comes with shorts underneath are in for the season. Perfect for just walking by the beach, feeling the breeze without much of a damage on your legs. The cotton material giving you that fresh feeling and the white colour giving the sun less entry. If you want to complete the look for a beach wedding, this will go perfect with number one.
Price: 3,926 NZD
Store: Saks Fifth Avenue/Carolina Herrera
sV3TTam.png
Flaunt those curves
The beach isn’t just your vacation getaway but your own runway. So, flaunt those curves with this one-piece bikini by Mara Hoffman. With an adjustable strap, no fail malfunction will happen.
Price: 416 NZD
Store: Saks Fifth Avenue/Mara Hoffman
sZ5c53S.png
Give your feet some colours
Whether you want to get barefoot or hate the sand. This suede wedge is simply adorable. You won’t sink in the and still enjoy the beach. Great for a beachy wedding as well to partner with the first two.
Price: 1,046
Store: Saks Fifth Avenue/Prada
tJiXYTJ.png
Beach wedding for the men
Let’s not forget about the men here, they have the sense of style and fashion but it’s summer and summer is the season for wedding bells. Are you invited to one this summer? Well, a perfect two-piece suit is for you. Although you got to review the invitation to really have that look. This Reiss suit in navy blue with white under poop has just that beachy vibe plus some loafers without socks (Just so you can take them off when it gets full of sand).
Price: Tailor to fit
Store: Reiss
j0gJN64.jpg
Editors Note: Thank you to everyone who has helped us put this together, as some of you may know, Joshua and I have taken over this year as Co-Editors and so we're still getting to grips with this! Good luck with your exams, and have a lovely Christmas break!
- Leda & Josh​

Last edited:
Athena went to the Great Hall and found an Hogwarts Monthly to read. She remembered Evelyn was part of it once too, and tried to find some pieces about fashion or clothes and one thing was about it. But this time she read it from the beginning until end. Sitting at the Gryffindor house table. When suddenly she came at the part of agony aunt. And read a piece that one girl named: ''Butterfly'' had send in. And when she finished the last sentence of her question Athena knew it for sure. And felt an terrible feeling. She knew it went about her and looked around her for a moment. She was glad it was anonymous. Because if Emilia had done this differently Athena would never forgive her. Emilia had send this in. Emilia seemed to be paying attention to her because she knew Derek and her were closer as friends now. But perhaps that had happend too if they never broke up. Athena was sure they would. It was just perhaps a wrong time and place. But also Emilia seem to regret the things she had said to her and that did something to Athena. She was glad her cousin seemed to still have a heart. Perhaps it was a good advice that she would come and ask about it. She hoped Emilia would, because Athena didn't had the feeling of going to her cousin yet. She was still mad and didn't knew where to start. But ofcourse she wanted things to be better. Family was still important to her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back