Unknown
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual (James)
Wand
Knotted 10 Inch Sturdy Aspen Wand with Boomslang venom Core
Hey all

Thought I was gonna get away with not having to post this but it's been a heavy week especially and it's doesn't appear to be lifting, so I'm taking a step back from everything for a mo while I figure out my brain =))

I know I have many many things on at the moment and I'm sorry that replies might take a week or two hiatus. There's still a lot of plots I wanna do before the semester is through, but while I have no plans on dropping anything these may be a touch slow.

I'll still stick up my lessons, and I'll lurk on occasion just in case, although most things I'll have to pause :cry: sorry!

Pheeb

Good luck, Pheeb! Take your time ^_^

Best of luck!

:wub::wub::wub:
you know where my head's at hun, feel free to slide on into my DMs whenever you need

Good luck with things!

Wishing you the best :hug: take all the time you need!

Good luck Pheeb!!! :hug:

You may have noticed that my "week or two" has now been nearly a month! In all honesty too I'm not entirely sure when I'll be back. I have a lot to deal with in real life at the moment, and really just wanted to let you guys know that I probably won't be back to round off any rps any time soon. As always, I'm around on skype, and for the most part I'm happy if you want to talk about our plots and possible god mod of outcomes so do let me know. I am sorry for letting things fall off a cliff, but I really really need to just get myself back on track <3 Love y'all!!

I will be miss you ! I wish you good luck!^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back