HI!

Bruin arrived at the stairs leading down to the dungeons and noticed that Emille was already there waiting for him. Aside from Bruin's trips to potions class, he had only been in the dungeons one other time. That had led to a rather unexpected discovery of an underground cavern and a near-death experience at the hands of some old ghost. He was a little wary of exploring too much tonight, but wanted to give Emille a little experience into what the castle had to offer.

"Hey Emille. So are you already to go?", Bruin asked.

Emille," More then ever. So what are we going to see first? oh and can we visit the candy store? i have heard that the candy here is great.... I'm talking alot huh?

"Well follow me down into the dungeons and we can check out the Potions classroom, the entrance to Slytherin, and well, who knows what else we'll find.", Bruin said with a mischievious grin. "Oh, and don't worry about talking too much. You're speaking to an expert in the area. So, where are you from Emille?" Bruin asked as he slowly descended the cold stone stairs leading down to the dungeons. It took awhile to their eyes to adjust to the lesser amount of light offered by the torches spread sparingly on the walls of the stairwell and corridor ahead.

"I am actually from Salem. And you?", Emille asks with her hands behind her back," Is there anywhere I can get a bit to eat. I know this tour jsut started but I'm about to starve."

"Well, we can go into Hogsmeade and eat at Madam Puddifoot's. If you've got a sweet tooth, than we can always hit the ice cream parlour or the candy shop.", Bruin never met a meal he didn't like, so he was more than happy to change venues.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back