Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
??
Wand
Knotted 9 1/2 Inch Unyielding Pear Wand with Augurey Tail Feather Core
Newt was find some food for his pigmy puff and he loved so much animals. He was here and enyoi a little time with his lovely pet.

@Slate Gates

Slate had just been to the owlery to send a letter home. He spotted someone in the next landing with a puffy creature. "Is that a pygmy?", he asked. He had read about those, wanted one but decided not to.

''Yes, this is my nebbie. He is pink collor'' He was so cute pink pygmy puff and he liked what they look smaller and cutter.

Slate nodded and smiled, stopping just close enough to see the pygmy up close. "He's cute.", he commented. "How many do you have?", he asked.

''He is!'' Newt answered to him. '' Only one, do you have a pet?'' He asked.

Slate shook his head. "The inn has owls and cats, there's no sense getting another one.", he replied. "Pygmy puffs would be strange in the inn and we don't want to raise suspicion.", he added.

''Why you not like them? They are cute, small and they sleap your pillow to. I think they are grate but shcool let them to here. But everyone likes something else .'' He answered. '' That won't happen and you don't need to worry'' He smiled

Slate shook his head. "I like them. It's just that my mama said pygmy puffs would be strange in the inn.", he replied. "We live in the inn with my siblings. The Wolf Inn actually have guests that are both muggle and wizards.", he explained.

''The wolf?'' He asked and seemed more curios about him. ''I am from wizard family, my dad is Pure blood and my mom is Mixedblood and my sister is Pure blod.'' He told him with warm smile.

Slate smiled. "It's the name of the inn. We own it. My mom is a Wolf before she married my dad.", he explained patiently. "My mom's a muggle and dad's half-blood.", he supplied. "My brother and sisters are all half-blood too, of course.", he chuckled lightly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back