Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Austin ❤️
Wand
Pear Wand 11 5/8" Mermaid Scale
When she was again run away but she was finished cry when she see her brother Thomas. She walked closed him. -Thomas, do you have wand? I just missed things with food!- She hoped that Thomas have a wand and she can cleaned up her dress. She was try but she was not sure if old time dress was cleaned and she waited Thomas answer.

Thomas didn't even think about going to Hallowen's party, so he didn't really think about the costume. However, he felt that he needed Jenna, then found something in the chest and put it on. Even quickly artificial mustaches were drawn. Then went down to the hall. He looked at the hall but saw no sister anywhere. Thomas already wanted to go deeper into the hall when he heard such a familiar voice. '' Jenna!'' he said, the gaze turned down to Jenna's dress. ''Yes, of course. Wait, one second. '' he pulled the wand from jackets and drew their dresses. ''Tergeo.''

Thomas always know the best of spell and she finaly was glad that she was clean and she didn't wanna tell brother that was acsidant when Wendall drive ball with car. She alredy missed up things with him and she wanted forgot this. -Thanky, Thomas! You are the best!- Later she gave brother warm hug and she realy was thankfuly. She was a little hungry and hoped back the ball and eat and then later go coomon room. -Are these mustaches? Real our face?- Jenna giggle and looked closed.

'' Always welcome. I know.'' He hugged her sister and whispered softly in her ear. Thomas did not want to eat or drink, but would love to dance with Jenna if it were possible. Their father had taught them to dance. He is good at teaching to dance the waltz. '' No, drawn. Don't like it?'' Thomas asked, because after a few years he will walk like that.

-No offence, my dear brother but not sure!- She giggled and let him go. Jenna wanted back to ball. -Can we go back the ball?- She asked Thomas and she wanted find Wendall and apoligize to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back