Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 12 1/2 Inch Flexible Hawthorn Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
He was amazed at the many decorations and eerie sky when he entered the Great Hall. He liked Halloween at the castle, mostly because of all the candy provided for them by the school. He didn't know if going to the feast was a smart thing to do though, he was behind on homework and still had plenty of catching up to do from the previous years. But Eamon did not feel like spending the entire evening cooped up in the Gryffindor common room while the rest of the school was downstairs partying and having a good time. He greeted every familiar face as he walked over towards the food table. He hadn't seen Lavinia yet but hoped that she too would come downstairs to join in the festivities. He filled the pockets of his jumpsuit with as much candy as possible once he was at the table. There was so much to choose from that it was almost impossible for him to pick which ones he wanted to eat. If his friend wasn't going to show up for the feast, he would bring some of it over to her once it was over. He put two cauldron cakes in the breast pocket, these ones he would save for himself for when he'd be back in the dormitory. He wasn't allowed sweets at home so this was paradise to him.

Diana's costume wasn't very flashy this year, but it suited her. She actually really enjoyed the binoculars around her neck, she had already used it to spy on a few people around the place. She'd mostly been on the lookout for Simon or Charlotte, wanting to stay far away from them. She hoped to run into Shane, he was always good company but she expected he was probably flirting with someone in a dark corner. Diana wandered around the hall, binoculars in hand, when she spotted a boy she vaguely recognized stuffing his pockets with food. She scoffed as she walked past him. "Ew. Afraid they're not going to feed you tomorrow?" She asked him, giving him a sideways look.

Eamon chuckled at the girl's response. ''Better safe than sorry, right?'' he replied. He figured it was a dig at his costume and the fact that he was stuffing every pocket with as much candy as possible, which he was perfectly fine with, but he didn't know if he liked the way she was looking at him. In return, he gave her a once-over and furrowed his brows. ''What are you supposed to be then?'' The Gryffindor couldn't quite make sense of it, though thought that she looked a bit like a bird spotter or a park ranger with the binoculars.

Diana hadn't expected the boy to laugh. Her comment hadn't been meant in a nice way, and she was almost offended he wasn't more upset by it. She rolled her eyes. "It's disgusting to eat stale food that has been in your pockets." She informed him. "And you're probably not allowed to just take it either, I guess you're already dressed for that, though." She crossed her arms when the boy questioned what she was dressed as. "I'm a spy, obviously." She said, her tone more annoyed now. "Why are you dressed up as a criminal?"

He continued to frown when she told him that eating stale food was disgusting. Why did she care if he would eat stale food, she didn't even know him. While the Gryffindor was fine with her having a go at his costume, her next comment annoyed him. ''Is that why you came over here, to tell me that I'm not allowed to take any sweets with me? Jesus Christ, go mind your own business,'' he told the girl. Did she spy on him with those binoculars, or was she just too lonely and wanted to talk to someone? ''Obviously, how stupid of me to not see that,'' he retorted, thinking that she looked far from a spy in that costume. Didn't spies these days wear black outfits with loads of futuristic gadgets instead of simple binoculars? ''Because it was easy to come by on such short notice, and it's fairly easy to put on,'' Eamon told her before taking a bit out of one of the cauldron cakes.

Diana smirked at the boy's annoyance. It was so easy to get a rise out of Gryffindors. She was honestly a bit curious about him. He was in her year, clearly, and she vaguely remembered him from the first few years, but then he had left. She rolled her eyes. "It's just a bit trashy." She told him. "Just saying." She ignored his comment about her costume. She had dressed more for looking nice than for looking really spooky or spectacular. But she didn't feel like looking ridiculous for the sake of a stupid party. She raised her eyebrows when he said the costume had been easy to come by, then she smirked. "Easy to come by? Oh... is that where you've been for the past few years? I thought you looked shady."

Eamon huffed at her comment. How was bringing sweets with him so he could eat them afterwards trashy? Didn't half of the attendees here do that? Surely he wasn't the only one. No. She was probably just one of those children who was raised to believe that everything with sugar in it was bad for them. For some reason, her next comment didn't sit well with him. ''Wow, you really don't have anything better do to, do you? And at least I put some effort into what I'm wearing tonight. You just look like a half-assed bird spotter. Now, why don't do me a favour and f#ck off, I'm trying to eat in peace here, thanks.'' Clearly annoyed about what the girl said, Eamon finished the cauldron cake and turned his back on her. While the Gryffindor hadn't spent time in a youth offenders institutions, he had come close to being placed in such an institution once for theft by housebreaking when his family needed money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back