Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bi
Wand
Curly, 9", Ivy wood, Unicorn tail-hair core, rigid
Anne was sitting on the sofa, close to the fireplace, her legs folded in front of her and her book in her free hand. She held one hand with her elbow against her knee, but with her hand held her head, she looked very bored. In general, she tried to write an essay for dada, but the words came so little that she wanted to throw book away, pretend she thought and sleep, but the desire for a good mark was so big that she was still awake.

@Ronald Lazarao @Hildegard De Valeriane

Last edited:
Im Ronald we are same year level about ass Annabeth i just finish the essay DADA lesson 2, can i set with you?

Hilda was having a good day, she had finished all these lessons and had therefore decided to go relax at the student lounge .When she entered the room she arrived in the room, she noticed two familiar faces. @Annabeth Easterling was sitting on the sofa near the fireplace with a book on her lap and seemed bored, Hilda deduces that she was working on her essay. The second person was @Ronald Lazarao who seemed to have just arrived towards Anna .So she happily walked in their direction:
"Hi you two, I didn't know you knew each other, how are you? "she said as she sat on the sofa.

Last edited:
"Oh yes, of course! I'm trying to do something useful for my essay but let's things just Don't work out here." Anna looked at Ronald nd then closed book. "Yes, I saw you at lessons, Ronald. My name is Anna." She raised her hand but then took it back because there came Hilda and Anna hugged @Hildegard De Valeriane. "Since now." They know each others name since now. "I was Ε‘o bored, this book is boring and essay is boring. I almost fell asleep." She answered honestly and waved at her book as saying that she actually was reading not pretending.

"Ah well, I have good timing"she said as she hugged back Anna.
" And do not tell me about this essay, I do not find it boring but the theme is a bit dark.Otherwise how was your day? "She asked Anna as much as Ronald. She rummaged in her pocket, before pulling out a packet of candy and handed it to her friends .

Last edited:
Ronald smile to hilda wow candies do you have chocolate flavor, Ronald said to Ann try ypur express your feelong make an essay to be able to be easy to you and relax in your done Ann

Ronald try to console her futire friends.

"Yes, it is dark too. Why we can't already learn spells? It would bet more interesting," Anna said. "I tried to write it down with facts from book but I just Don't know how to say. Probably I will continue it tomorrow." She answered to Ronald, she didnt find essay as something easy.

"Okay, now when we already had all lessons, which lesson is your favorΔ«te now?" She didnt know what to ask do it was easiest what to ask.

Uhm my four subj fliying, potion, charms and dada

I choose for now chrams becuase we learn our 1st spell incantation causes light the lumos and nox.

Last edited:
"yes there are some left but hurry up otherwise i will eat them all "she said about the chocolate candies.
" Yeah , no need to hurry you have the time and if you need help, i'm always here " she said to Anna.Then her friend asked them what their favorite lesson was:
"I prefer the charms lesson because we have more practice and we leave all the time with sweets"she said laughing before eating one of her treats.
" And you Anna ,which lesson is you favorite ?"

Last edited:
"Oh yes, I understand! That was our first spell! It was so amazing!" Anna looked so happy about everything, she loved charms. ''But yes, I really Love charms and flying too and potions of course!" she cheerfully smiled.

"Sweets? Can I please get something?" she asked Hilda for some sweets and put her book on a sofa Next to her.

"Yes, take as much as you want "she said smiling while handing her packet to Anna.
One of the things Hilda had most thought of putting in her suitcase before coming to Hogwarts was candy but after these first lessons with Professor Kain, she thought that she would leave with as many sweets as she had brought back some and it didn't displease her at all.
"Otherwise, do you have joined clubs for this year?" she asked

Last edited:
Ronald answer i have one club that i will join the "brotherhood" but im in the waiting least

How about your partner charm class may i know them

For me from hufflepuff girl name aurora how about yours? Anna and Hilda

"I signed up for the Heta Omega sorority, the manager of the group looked very nice and I can't wait for our first meeting"She had seemed to her to have seen Anna on the registered list (@Annabeth Easterling), so she was even more happy to have registered. And since it seemed like sorority and brotherhood made certain events together, she could see Ronald too.
"I do not have a fixed partner regarding the Charms class and you Anna? "

Last edited:
"Oh yes! I signed up for Heta Omega and Wild Patch, I can't wait for first meetings!" Anna almost wheezed, she loved people so she couldn't wait to meet her big sister and she couldn't wait for work with plants. "Thank you!" she said to Hilda and took some candies. "Have you eaten Bertie Botts beans?" she asked before throwing candy in mouth. "Well, I don't have fixed partner too but in this lesson I was in pair with Torrin, boy from Hufflepuff." She smiled at Ronald and then put another candy behind her cheek.

"Of course I have tried it is an essential thing ,I already had a lot of bad surprise but that's the goal "She laughs a little while thinking of all the times that she had almost vomited on someone, fortunately it had not happened, from what she remembers. "Otherwise you knew there was going to be a Halloween Feast? I can't wait to be there." she said to her friends with a thrill of excitement.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back