Lada Anichka

OOC First Name
Cye
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
10¼" Hornbeam Wood, Dragon Heartstring Core
Hello all!

My name's Cye and it really is nice to see you all on this glorious forum!
I'm from the land of Kangaroos and Koalas and am of the ripe old age of twenty-four.

As much as I'd love to say something super interesting as to how I found you all, I unfortunately don't have a wonderful story haha. All I can say is that I stumbled upon the board by sheer dumb-luck, enjoyed what I saw and signed my butt up to get involved in the fun!

I don't have a student character, but I hope to be able to have some fun/exciting/heartbreaking plots with this bad gal Lada here (she has a bio up in the Other Character background section, alas it's not finished)! I would love some juicy plots so if you have any in mind or feel like you might want to thread something out, or even just discuss a potential plot, please feel free to hit me up!

:D

Hi Cye! I'm Jessica! Its lovely to meet you. I'm not sure if I have much by way of plots, but I'm always willing to give it a go!

Hi Cye!!

Welcome to HNZ! We are happy to have you. I’m Kait, and I’m one of the global moderators on the site. Feel free to pm me if you have any questions or need any help.

Hii Cye, and welcome!! :party: I read through Lada's bio earlier and she seems like an awesome character already, ahahah!! I'm not sure who I have that she could RP with but I'll totally let you know if I think of someone, because I'm always down for new plots!!!

If you haven't already checked them out, the Site Docs contain some really useful information to help you get started. You can also browse/start a topic in the Plotline and Story Development section to find people to RP with!!

Super awesome to have you here; hope you have a great time!!! :hug:
Clairey

Hi Cye! Welcome to the site! I'll have a look at your character's bio later, but she looks really interesting already! I hope you have a great time here :D

Welcome to HNZ Cye! Glad to have you around! ^_^

Welcome to HNZ! :party: If you ever wanna RP or chat feel free to send me a PM :D

Welcome to hnz, Cye :D

Hi Cye! Welcome to HNZ. I'm Cyndi, one of the admin, and I hope to see you around and enjoying the site. :)

Welcome to HNZ, Cye, nice to meet you! Hope you enjoy your time here ^_^

I’ll need to have a look at your character’s bio later but I am always willing to plot once I find someone to rp with her! :)

Welcome Cye! Nice to meet you. I'm Jamie. I mostly have student around here, but I'm always up for plots the crazier and drama-ish the better. I just love your playby ofcourse, she is amazing! I hope you will have a great time around here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back