Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
??
Wand
Knotted 9 1/2 Inch Unyielding Pear Wand with Augurey Tail Feather Core
Newt was hurry to animal shop he needed some new things for kitten when he was found on the street. He runned some boy and he felt gilty. ''Sorry about that'' He apologized. ''I was hurry.'' He told him. ''Are you okey?'' Newt asked.

@Soren Gates

Soren was out with his aunt, and was currently wandering around by himself. He wasn't paying too much attention, and nearly jumped out of his skin when someone knocked into him. He blinked, focusing on the other boy. "Oh, hi. Thanks, you don't need to apologize though, I wasn't looking either." He gave the boy a smile.

He was glad that he is not mad at him and first talk go preaty good. ''Ok, i'm glad that you are okey.'' He smiled. ''I am Newt by the way. What yours?'' Newt asked him with warm smile.

@Soren Gates

Soren smiled back at the kid, putting his hands into his pockets. "Nice to meet you, Newt. I'm Soren. Rin." He told the blond, offering out his hand.

''Nice to meet you. '' He smiled. '' Are you from here? I am from New Zealand, Kraistcerca city.'' If he know where this place was.

Soren listened to the other boy, shaking his head in response. "I live outside of Arrowtown," he told the other boy. "What brings you all the way out here today?" He asked, curious.

''I need by some things for shcool, i always dreamed work with animals. Something, Veterian'' He didn't tell that he was going Hogwarts becouse of law. He didn't wanted some problems with Minestry.

@Soren Gates

Soren nodded. "That's pretty cool. I'm more into fashion than animals." He replied casually.

'Fashion? That sound interesting.'' He never was heard that animals have a fashion and he was see that animals is closer but that was good for some animals who are smaller that don't get cold in winter.

@Soren Gates

With her wand now bought, Aurora was very content to just wonder around the streets of Obsidian as her sister was getting her wand. She wasn't going to be long, but didn't want to be stood stationary waiting for her sister to be done. As she walked a little away from the store, she spotted two kids about her age, they seemed to just be chatting. Aurora was quite keen to meet people and get to know people she might be in a class with. "Hi," she said, moving over to the two boys. "I'm Aurora," she introduced holding out her hand to the boys. "I'm just waiting on my sister, what are you guys doing?"

Soren smiled at the boy. "It is, I love it," He nodded, sticking his hands in his pockets. He looked over as a girl approached, smiling at her too. He shook her hand. "I'm Soren. We just met, and we're just talking," He told her with a smile.

''I think the same.'' Newt answered the boy and then later came girl. ''My name is Newt.'' He smiled her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back