Hello Everyone!

Audra Lynch

OOC First Name
Baylee
Hey everyone! I'm Baylee, big fan of the Wizarding World and really excited to have a character who gets to do the whole school thing at Hogwarts. I'm a college student so may have a tough time keeping up with this but I'm going to do my best (and only going to have one character for a while!). I'm from Texas so I don't know much about New Zealand, my posts may reflect that a bit... I love writing so I'm looking forward to my experience on this site! :woot:

Welcome Welcome! I am Lovi, and if you have any questions you can feel free to message me!

Hey, welcome to the board! I'm Kaye :wub:

If you love Harry Potter and writing, I'm sure you'll love this site! This is only my fourth year on the site but it's turned into an addiction :r Feel free to PM me if you want to plot! It's always good to see new faces on the board :hug:

Oh boy your character's name threw me for a loop for a moment :lol:

Welcome to the site, I'm Rowan! You've picked the ideal time to join :D If you ever want to plot (or have any questions about NZ - I live here and I'm super happy to act as a resource) feel free to PM me :)

Hello! Welcome :D

You really picked a good time, sorting is about to open which is always exciting! If you want to plot you can always PM me!

Welcome to the site!

You're going to have loads of fun here!

If you ever want to plot - I have two new first years to sort this year so i'm sure we can come up with something :p

:hug: :woot:

Welcome to HNZ!

If you have any question feel free to message me!

Welcome to HNZ :D

Welcome to HNZ, Baylee! You've picked a great time to join. We've got sorting starting in just a few days. And, I wouldn't worry too much about not knowing about NZ. I think most of us start out that way, and then pick up tidbits here and there. We have a few HNZers who really do live in NZ on site, and they're usually pretty happy to share information about their country.

If you have any questions as you go about the site, I'm only a PM away! I hope to see you around. :)

Welcome Baylee! I'm Jamie nice to meet you. Feel free to PM me on Evelyn, if you want to plot or just to ask stuff. I hope you will enjoy this site!

Hello Baylee ^^
Welcome to the site!

Welcome! :D

Hi Baylee welcome! :D I‘m Clara, it‘s very nice to meet you :party:

If you ever want to plot or chat don't hesitate to PM me! I am sorting 2 next year and always look forward to roleplaying!

Welcome Baylee! I love your name!

Lots of people aren't from NZ so it's okay :teehee: We're all just here to have fun anyway! I look forward to seeing you around!

Welcome!!! fellow Texan!!! -criesbecauseitsnotjustmeandabby- enjoy the site :D

Welcome to the site!

Welcome! I’m Kait, one of the global mods on the board, but I also live in the southern USA. Please feel free to contact me if you need anything. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back