Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Adorah<3
Wand
Straight 13 Inch Alder Wand 13 3/4" With Essence of Dragon Heartstring
Noel was glad he could go with an date to his last Yule Ball ever. And he had asked Adorah to come along, and she had said yes. At the speed dating and during the working together during the year he had got to know her better and she was very ambitious and friendly, something he could have respect for. So as he waited at the entrance of the great hall he looked out for Adorah and was wondering what she would look like. He was ready to go in at least.

Adorah felt a little weird going to the ball with Noel. Not that he was weird anything. Her fellow head person was actually very kind, and she had enjoyed getting to know him more over the past few months. But seeing as he had dated Minnie and gone to the dance previously with Nicole. It just all seemed complicated, especially since she wasn't sure how much of a date today was.

Making her way inside to the entrance hall, she spotted Noel and made her way over beside him. "You look very dapper this evening," she started, giving him a smile. "Shall we go in?" Looking around, she didn't see any familiar faces yet, but the dance was just getting started.

As Noel waited he noticed many girls and boys walking by. And he smiled or greeted them. As he spotted Adorah he had to look a few times. She looked different than usual, both pretty but special it was. An beautiful dress it was. As she joined him he smiled at her compliment. '' You look beautiful Adorah. Thanks for going with me.'' He than said friendly and put out his arm for him to accompany her inside. And he nodded at her question.

Noel blushed when Noel said she was beautiful. She definitely felt glam, thanks to Juniper, but hearing she was beautiful from Noel felt.. different. As they made their way into the Great Hall, Adorah was surprised by how different it looked this. It gave a more home-y vibe for sure, and the smell of all the delicious treats met her senses. "Thank you for going to the ball with me. I hate going to these things alone." She wondered what Minnie might think when she saw them together and tried to keep all other students' supposed opinions out of her head - at least, for this evening. "Would you like some food, or shall we go dance?"

Noel walked along with Adorah and smiled with her at his side. Two headpeople together. And yet another Ravenclaw. It was just his type he figured. “ It’s our last one. So let’s make it an amazing one!” He said with an friendly smile. He saw some familliar faces and smiled. He enjoyed being here so much and Adorah was right. Going together was way more fun. “ I don’t mind both. Let’s go dance first? I have had a lot of practice these seven years.” He said with an grin and offered his hand for the dancefloor.

Adorah appreciated how optimistic Noel was about the dance and swiftly nodded with a grin as he encouraged them to dance. She made her way out onto the dance floor with him, spotting Aisa near some of the Gryffindors and then quickly turning back to Noel as a slower song came on. "Perfect timing, I guess," she said, hoping Noel didn't mind dancing to a slower song. "So, we'll make this ball amazing. And then there's a few more lasts for the year. Any you're looking forward to?" she wondered currently. Since he was on the Quidditch team, Adorah thought maybe it would be game related. Personally, she was looking forward to Juniper kicking Lysander's arse again.

Noel smiled as the timing seemed perfect. It was nice to dance with her. As the slow song came he lead her in the dance and she didn’t seemed to mind. “ I kind of enjoyed the speed date with you. Too bad we never had spoken too much before. But never to late right?” He said to her with an smile. He thought for an moment and than spoke. “ Quidditch I hope with succes. And just make fun.” He than said not wanted to think of the ending of the year. “ What about you?” He said with an smile.

Adorah swayed along with Noel, noticing how their hair was a similar shade. She had also enjoyed the speed dating when she spoke to him. It had surprised her that she'd actually had fun rather than dread the whole thing. "Yeah, it is. But we're speaking now... thankfully," Adorah smiled. She knew life after school would be hard, and having another person in her corner could never hurt since she didn't have many to begin with. "I've seen you play. Even if I don't really understand what's going on, you look like you really know what you're doing," she said, laughing a little uncomfortabley. It wasn't that she hadn't tried to understand quidditch, but sports had never been something she picked up quickly. "I think I'm just taking things by the moment, you know? Writing my last article for the Monthly, taking my last classes with my favorite professors... I guess that's all sort of nerdy stuff, isn't it?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back