Harri and Ellie Exploring!

Ellie Sparks

Wand
Maple 12 3/4 Inches with Essence of Silver Thistle
Ellie stopped at the entrance to the dungeons, arm linked with Harri's.
"Ready" She asked with a grin.

"Ready!" Harri said grinning then looking at Ellie "On the count of three... 1,2,3....ANNNNICCCKK!" Harri yelled "GHHOOOOOSTTTS!" she shouted again.

Ellie laughed as Harri counted and shouted along with her, "ANNIIIIICKKKKK, GHOSSSTTSSS" She screamed laughing.

Harri laughed and looked around "I don't see any!" she said slightly dissapionted "GHOOOOOSTTS!" she called again giggling.

Kiera was coming out of her secret flying place. She had her broom in hand. She was tired from her own practice of new tricks. Kiera heard screaming. Her heart sunk. She took off running towards the voices. She found Harri and Ellie were the ones doing the screaming. She skidded to a stop. "Are you...two..oh..kay?" she panted. From where she had been she couldnt understand what they were saying.

Ellie laughed before calling, "ANNIIICKK, ANYONEEE", she then thought a ghost was coming, hearing movement, when she realised it was Keira.
"Hey" She greeted with a grin, hugging Keira. "No were fine, Harri wants to meet Annick and we want to see some more ghosts" She told her with a laugh.

Harri smiled as Kiera came running around "Hey!" she said hugging her "I really want to meet a ghost!" she added when Ellie finished speaking.

Kiera smiled slightly,relieved. She looked down at herself. A sight she must be. She gripped her wand in one hand and her Streak in the other. She new she was sweating from her flying as well as her run here. "You two scared me. I thought someone was in trouble." she said shaking her head. "I am glad you are okay." she said grinning. "Should you be calling the devil child?" she asked skeptically.

Harri smiled glad she had someone she knew would help her if she was in need. Harri laughed loudly "She's not that bad surely?!" she asked smiling happily.

Harri laughed "Well we are the bravest of the lot!" she giggled. "GHOSSSTTS! come on ghosts we only want to say hi!" Harri belowed around the dungeons.

Ellie laughed and wondered were the ghosts could be, "Are they about all the time" She asked Keira with a grin, she had only ever seen one ghost, Annick!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back