Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual (Lizzie)
Wand
Knotted 16 1/2 Inch Rigid Blackthorn Wand with Boomslang venom Core
Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Happy Hanukkah, and all other celebrations happening around this time of year!

For those already celebrated/ing - what did you do?! Have you had a good day? What presents did you get??
For those looking forward to it - what are you gonna get up to?? Anything you're hoping for as a gift??

We fully closed the motel today, and it's the most relaxed I've been in forever. Haven't had to deal with anyone ahaha, went for breakfast, had a nap, just hung out all day. So good.

:wub:

Happy Holidays, Donna!!
I took a much needed vacation from work and got to spend almost a full month home with my family in NZ ^_^ First time I've been home for Christmas since I moved to the US in 7 years so I'm happy. I've been greatly enjoying doing nothing as well today (I'm up to 2 naps now, the dream), you've got the right idea.

Happy Holidays everyone!

I went to my mum's for Christmas, which was really nice. I cooked up a huge Christmas lunch for everyone & then we watched Mean Girls with my mum because she didn't remember ever having seen it before. My mum lives in a small bay outside of the city on the edge of the harbour, and just up from her house is a large wild area of bush with several viewing areas where you can see across the whole harbour, so we like to wander around there and enjoy the views and sunshine. I couldn't go far because I sprained my knee a couple weeks ago and it's still pretty sore, but the view was worth it. Busy day, but I'm now looking forward to doing nothing all evening and sleeping off the drinks and cake xD

I hope everyone's having a fantastic time whatever you celebrate! :hug:

Happy Holidays!

I've had a good day so far! All of my family are in France for the holidays, but I couldn't get any time off until after, but I'm having a good day. I have some fun food to eat and I'm gonna play some video games, then nap a bit. It's gonna be good.

I hope every has/had a good day!

Happy holidays everyboddyy!! :wub: Hope you're all having a good day!!!

I'm just relaxing and eating food today as well, which totally suits me hahaha. Might go out for a walk later!

My Christmas is just about over. for the most part, it was a very traditional Christmas for our house.
after the presents this morning my family went down to the beach for a swim. then after showers, we went to my nanas for a lunch of party food. (which leads me to the question do you have party pies anywhere else or are they just an Australian thing?) then we had a lazy afternoon before going for a walk and making dinner. which was eaten leisurely with lots of conversation followed by some games. and of course, we catered for twice as many people as we had like always.
as far as presents go I got a new lens for my camera which is exciting. i also got a small barbeque which is something i was thinking of buying in the sales.

I do two Christmases (divorced kids :tut:) usually, sometimes three. So it's been a busy few days for me but fun and got a lot of stuff for my new place. I hope everyone else is enjoying their day as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back