🌹 Rose Giving Happy Familiarity

Ivy Ashworth

đź“•Uni Student | Headstrong | Unsure | 1/4 Veelađź’…

OOC First Name
Daphne
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Bi (Flynn)
Wand
Curly 14 1/2 Inch Unyielding Cypress Wand with Veela Hair Core
Yellow rose, open after Delilah

Ivy was relieved with the next person on her list, it was an easy one. Delilah was one of the few friends Ivy had at Hogwarts, and Ivy raced through the halls to find her. She spotted the Ravenclaw in one of the corridors, and yelled from a distance. "DELILAH!" She called, racing up to her. "I found you! Here!" She said, holding out the rose. "How many do you have left? I bet I'm beating you!"

Delilah visibly jumped when she heard her name being shouted from across the corridor. "Ivy, hi. You nearly frightened me half to death." she said clutching her chest, for only partially dramatic affect. "Oh thanks." she said, as she took the flower. Her cheeks burned a little, flattered that someone had decided to send her a rose. Delilah glanced down at the roses she was carrying. "Um...I have three left. So I'm halfway I guess. Are you almost done?" she asked, not rising to her friend's ever present competitiveness.

Ivy scoffed at Delilah's comment, she was clearly being dramatic. "Well, it worked, didn't it?" She asked the girl with a grin. She handed over her rose, it was a yellow one. At the girl's comment, Ivy grinned proudly. "I only have one left after you." She said, feeling smug for a moment. But then she remembered Delilah had sent her a rose, and she really appreciated that. "I got yours, it was sweet. Thank you!" She told her, not revealing she had sent her one too... in case she hadn't gotten it yet. Surprises were better, right? "I had one for Professor Styx." She told the girl, widening her eyes for effect. "A red one."

Hey, happy valentine’s day!

Theia

Delilah laughed lightly. “It did.” she agreed with a small smile. After her initial shock she couldn’t help but get caught up with Ivy’s energy and enthusiasm. “Wow that’s impressive. I don’t know how you’ve been able to find everyone so quickly. It feels nearly impossible when it comes to older students. They could be anywhere.” she said with a shrug and exasperated sigh. “Oh! You’re welcome.” Delilah said sheepishly as she felt her face flush a bit. She was surprised Ivy had gotten the rose already and felt a little awkward acknowledging it right now. But she laughed again when her friend told her about Professor Styx. “Really?That must have been...scary. He doesn’t strike me as very romantic.” she said and wrinkled her nose at the idea.

Ivy puffed up a bit in pride as Delilah said it was impressive. She had worked hard to be as fast as possible, and it felt good to have it acknowledged. "Thanks." She said with a grin. She nodded as the girl went on to talk about Professor Styx, her eyes widening a bit. "It was so weird. He turned it into an ant and squished it with his wand." She said, shaking her head a bit. "Apparently it was from Liusaidh, you know the rude Slytherin girl? I think she was just trying to get Slytherin a trampoline again." She said, frowning a bit. She didn't really like her deliveries being used for silly things like that. "It was by far the weirdest thing that happened today." She admitted.

Delilah laughed. "Well that seems a little dramatic." she said, but it did seem like something the gloomy professor would do to prove just how little he cared about things. "Oh yeah, I think I've seen her around. She does seem like she could drive almost anyone a little crazy." Delilah said with a nod after taking a second to place the name to a face. "Who knows, maybe a trampoline is really worth it?" she joked with a mostly straight face but couldn't help but let a smile slip. "It really does seem like you've had an interesting day."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back