Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Austin ❤️
Wand
Pear Wand 11 5/8" Mermaid Scale
Jenna waited so close to Manhatan zoo her dad and he was promised her be there. She don't wanted from a gift just spend some time with her dad like old time when her mom was a live. Somtimes she was upset about that day and today was the day when she was sad about her. It was her 17 birthday. And she was think if she was proud with her our something? Jenna drinked her cacao and she felt weird right now. But she hoped that her mom was proud with her.

@James Jusantrea

Last edited:
James always looked forward to the school holidays when he could finally spend some time with his children. It was their birthday, and James decided to treat Jenna by taking her to the zoo. She was getting very independent lately and James couldn't believe that she was already seventeen. The man arrived at the zoo, embracing Jenna when he saw her. He definitely missed her now that she wasn't living at home. "Jenna!" he exclaimed, before then letting go. "Happy Birthday, my darling. What did you want to see first? The dragons maybe?"

''Thanky, dad! I missed you! Mayby let's go in the zoo? I think we can later and next year see the dragons when shcool end. I needed then new work find.'' She missed her dad so much and Jenna hugged him and then let him go. Jenna take her cacao in another hand. ''Do you think mom will be proud with me?'' She asked her dad and hoped he won't be sad becouse she know is almost 10 years go then her mom died. If she remember right.

James nodded when Jenna told him that she didn't want to see the dragons just yet. It made sense why. He began walking towards the zoo when she asked a question. The man paused for a moment, wondering why she would ask about her mother when it was her birthday. He didn't want her to be so caught up on it in that moment as he just wanted to have a good day with her. "Of course she would be proud of you! Why wouldn't she be?" He hoped that Jenna wasn't going to think of it too much today.

''I not sure, somtimes i feel that i do not right things.'' She told him. Then later she wanted tell about wedding and Reagan.'' Dad, we will be go to wedding. I met Reagan, he is 25 years, but he is like big brother to me and i never was in love a man 25. You know, i never do that. I just wanted tell you, that he is only friend and nothing more. He asked go to his sister wedding in North Carolina.'' She told him about Reagan and she wanted know that she never do a bad thing our in love. She was to young for him and she never wanted problems. '' I just wanted tell you, that i am good daughter and i never disapointed you.'' She told him.

@James Jusantrea

Users who are viewing this thread

Back