Open Happiness held is the seed; Happiness shared is the flower.

Rowan Baros

baby girl

OOC First Name
Teigs
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
In an Open Relationship
Wand
Straight 12 1/2 Inch Rigid Cherry Wand with Vampire Blood Core
"Hi, do you know Arinna Desai?" She asked as the students walked through the doors. "Hey, Arinna Desai?" She wasn't having much luck as yet, but she was sure it would come soon. "Arinna? Desai?"

Arinna was about to head inside the castle when she saw heard her name being called. Looking around, she saw Rowan, a fellow fifth-year, looking for her. She only knew the girl from her classes and by name. "Hi, Rowan! You looking for me?", she smiled as she approached her.

Last edited:
Rowan couldn’t yet see her classmate anywhere, she certainly couldn’t be hiding, could she? She finally spotted the girl however when she finally appeared in the entrance hall. “Ah! Arinna, hi!” She said, holding the rose out to her. “Merry, Happy Valentines Day!” She said, grinning as she looked for the note that accompanied the rose. “It’s red, so it must be someone special, right?”

This rose is red,

though I'd rather it blue,

Yet my feelings remain true,

when I say I love you

Arinna smiled as she accepted the red rose. "Happy Valentine's too! Have you been waiting long?", she asked, concerned. She read the note and blushed. Jasper. "Well, it was unsigned. But I have an idea who it is." She looked at the girl. "Thank you for bringing this to me. How about you? Any roses?" She had seen Rowan and Elio often and it was no question they were smitten with each other.

Rowan grinned at Arinna and shook her head. "No, not long! I was going to check the Ravenclaw common room, maybe send Elsie after you, but she's in a foul mood today and she told me to go away," Rowan told Arinna pouting. "I'm glad it's a good rose, red roses are the best!" She hadn't gotten a rose yet, not a red one anyone, but she was sure she would soon, since she was positive that Elio would be sending her one. Well, he bloody better, or he was going to hear about it. She couldn't take the smile off her face as Arinna asked her about her own flowers. "I had a couple from my siblings, but I'm still expecting at least one more," she said, adoring the red rose. "They're so pretty."

Arinna breathed a sigh of relief, even laughing when she listened to Rowan's explanation. She knew Elsie and felt bad for Rowan too. Giving the girl a one-arm hug, "I'm sure she'll come around." She nodded, agreeing that red roses are the best, with pink came close. She did not look surprised that Rowan was still expecting one more. Definitely from Elio. "Well, that one rose should be the most special one.", she looked at the rose in her hand. "They sure are. I only got one though. I'm the youngest and Ari's not here in school anymore."

Rowan nodded and Arinna, accepting the hug. They weren't exactly friends, but she was in a really huggy mood today so she was happy to take them from wherever she could get them from. "Yeah, she'll be okay, she just gets moody sometimes. I think she's starting to stress about the exams," she admitted, taking a deep breath. The OWLs at the end of the year had them all a bit round the twist really. "I think we're all a bit stressed about exams." She grinned at Arinna when she mentioned that her last rose would be the most special. She had to assume she had guessed who it might be she was expecting it from. "I know he'll send me a rose and if he doesn't he's going to hear from my divorce lawyer," she told Arinna frowning playfully. Divorcing Elio as her best friend and whatever else he was seemed a tad silly and she really wouldn't go through with it, but it was all a game after all. "So this rose must be extra special for you too, huh?"

Arinna laughed at Rowan's quip. She nodded as she thought of her OWLs as well. "Well, Elio should better send you one or many. Otherwise, he will have lots of making up to do.", she said. When Rowan asked about the rose, she nodded blushing slightly. "Wanna see the note?", she handed it to the girl.

Rowan grinned at Arinna. "I know, I'm sure he knows that too," she said, laughing at the Ravenclaw. She'd never spoken much to Arinna, but she thought she might have to change that, since she seemed pretty funny. She was a little surprised when the girl offered to let her see the note that came with her rose and she couldn't say she wasn't deeply curious. "If you're absolutely sure?" She asked, looking down at the note and smiling at what she saw written there. "So whoooooose it frommmmmm?" She asked in a sing song.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back