Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Xavier 💕
Wand
Straight 12 1/2 Inch Unyielding Ash Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Hey,guys!

I don't know if some still remember me here. My first character here many years ago is Rhianne Delle Clivey among many others that I cannot recall.

So here I am again,missing the place where I learned a lot of things since I was in college and that was 2007.

Anyhow, I still feel like I am a new member here and planning to keep this account as active as work allows me. Feel free to ask me any questions and updates about me. If I can recall,
the last thing I shared here was having my first child and that was in 2011. I remember coming back last 2015 but was not able to stay longer.

I welcome all questions and conversation.

I miss you HNZ!!

~Arle :D

Hello Arle :D

I don't remember you as I've only been around for a couple of years, but welcome back! I look forward to seeing you around the board and hopefully RPing with you.

-Kaye :wub:

Aarrlleee!!! :hug: :hug: I remember you, though you might not remember me =))

Anyway, it's wonderful to have you back! I look forward to seeing you around again ^_^

Welcome back! I hope life has been treating you well. :)

Welcome Back Arle!

Claire,Emzies,Lovi and Cyndi: Great to be back guys!! Hopefully, I can keep this up far longer than before. Juggling with work and the kids. I already have two now. Will post some photos later.

Claire: Of course, I remember you...

Cyndi: Life is good somehow..

Kaye: Hi Kaye!! Hopefully, I could get to RP with you.. Need to brush up my RPing skills again..lolz

Arle! Lovely, you're back!!! :hug:

I have been on and off myself. Good to see ya!! And congrats on your baby. :) :hug:

- madz

Syrus Stilinski said:

I have been on and off myself. Good to see ya!! And congrats on your baby. :) :hug:

- madz
Madz!!!!

Good to be back....Hope Syrus and Lexi can RP sometime.
Still have to build her bio though..

Alexis Sage Kramer said:
Syrus Stilinski said:

- madz
Madz!!!!

Of course! Any time. :wub: :hug:

Syrus Stilinski said:
Alexis Sage Kramer said:
Syrus Stilinski said:

- madz
Madz!!!!

Of course! Any time. :wub: :hug:
I am just waiting for the Sorting Ceremony or maybe make Lexi a transferee on the next semester.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back