Cyndi
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Knotted 12 Inch Rigid Larch Wand with Mermaid Scale Core
Gryffindor,Practice
Jacob didn't always stay at the castle for the holidays, but with his mother and sister also at the castle, it seemed to make more sense this year. He'd agreed to spend Christmas with his family, but the rest of the time he'd made plans to do his own things. Jacob had sent out a quick note to the entire team, encouraging them to practice at home. For anyone who had decided to stay in the castle, he'd organized an optional practice.

The teen was on his broom, doing laps in the air as he waited to see who would show.

Christian didn't make a habit of staying at school over the holidays but he felt with OWLs coming he couldn't afford to go home and switch off too much. It seemed he wasn't the only member of the Gryffindor team who had chosen to remain behind as Jacob had organised a practice for anyone else still at the school. Christian was grateful for the distraction from his books so made his way down to the Quidditch pitch where he expected to find Jacob waiting on the ground but instead he was flying around in the air.

Sierra loved being at school, so definitely stayed over the break. Although she missed her family, she got to see them lots when the school year was over. She was excited to see a Quidditch practice called during the break. Sierra went onto the pitch, noting there wasn't a lot of people there, but one of her favorite people were! Sierra sneaked up behind @Christian Cade and gave him a surprise hug.

Willow had gone home for her holidays, she wasn't going to give up on the chance to spend time with her family especially her little sister who was growing up os so fast, whough she was still far smaller than Jackson her cousin who seemed to have inherited the giant gene from his parents. Besides a few shifts at work would give her a little more money which was never a bad thing even if the place stunk and miss west had it in for her. it was better now that she could do magic. She had heard from Jacob that they would be having a training one day. thankfully it fell on one of the days that she wasn't working. wand in hand she apparated to brightstone and make her way up to the school. it was so useful being seventeen. she wan up the drive and stopped when she reached the pitch taking a couple of moments to take a sip of water as she tried to catch her breath before mounting her broom "sorry I am late" she called over to Jacob. it wasn't surprising that it was very quiet on the pitch compared to usual training. but with a match coming up against Slytherin they couldn't afford to be complacent. "what did you want us to do" she asked matching the captain's speed as they did laps.

"Hey!" Jacob waved down to where Christian was and began to descend. By the time he'd touched down, Sierra and Willow had also come in. "Happy holidays" he grinned. "Nothing much. I figured most of the team would be away. You and Sierra can practice seeking. I'm sure any tips you can share for when Sierra is the main Seeker next year will help. Christian, I'm pretty bad at Chasing but I can so you can Keep? And if anyone else comes, we'll fit them in."

He moved to the game trunk and handed the snitch to Willow before returning to grab the quaffle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back