Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Ash Wand, 14 1/4", Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
[Be sure to read the OOC post afterward!]

Today was the day. And Isabella was so excited she could almost blow her cover. But she couldn’t do that, not if she wanted to keep this going and not get eaten alive for it. She had woken up extra early and gotten ready in her sheer blue dress that was a little too tight, a little too sheer and revealing, and a little too short – perfect. The more her parents would protest against it, the better. Her black heels clacked against the dungeon floors as she ascended up to the Great Hall, practically humming in excitement, but she had to keep it cool. The Slytherin teenager sat down at her house table, as usual shoving all meats away, being a vegetarian, and grabbed a bit of toast and butter, she wasn't very hungry anyway with all the excitement. She had only just finished eating once slice of toast when she heard the fluttering of the delivery owls approaching. It’s time! she thought excitedly, her heart suddenly thumping faster in her chest. All at once the owls swooped into the Great Hall, dropping mail to their appropriate person, but more importantly, dropping a mini-magazine in every single person’s lap. An owl she didn’t know swooped down by the Slytherin girl and dropped the glossy magazine on her empty plate and Isabella immediately picked it up, her eyes sparkling with delight, however she made sure to remain normal and undercover. She would have to make sure to send Vicky a thank you note for recommending the publishing company to the girl, but still refused to tell her what it was about. Isabella had saved every knut she earned this summer just to be able to print this many copies, and she hoped it'd be worth it. Just like the many other students around her, she too opened up the magazine, her dark brown eyes scanning over the words, her words, though no one knew it was her.

GOSSIP Magazine
Volume 1, Issue 1

Hey HNZers!
Surprise! You’ve just opened your first issue of Gossip Magazine. It’s no secret what this magazine contains, right? I personally hate secrets more than anything, and I’m too nosey for my own good, so I took the liberty of creating this ‘zine for anyone who has the same problem as I do. Think of it as letting the truth out, and warning you from others. There are so many students in school with so many secrets or things to gossip about (lucky for me) but I decided to start from the top of the line...

Head Girl's Heart Broken? Engagement Ring Involved?

Everyone knows who the Head Girl, Estrella Drage, is of course. If you don't, there's something wrong with you. Miss Drage has been dating Jaken Styx, Slytherin 7th Year, for almost two years however the couple has recently called it quits! There are more rumors that Jaken had an engagement ring! Was it meant for Estrella? Did she feel it was too soon and reject his proposal? (She'd be crazy to!) Or was the ring for someone else? Some say it was definitely for her, but I've been hearing more rumors that say otherwise...Estrella has managed to keep herself void of emotion (so far) while Jaken was last spotted having long hair and red streaks once again, just like he arrived to Hogwarts two years ago. Is this a sign that Jaken is going back to his old ways? (He's been known to have quite a rough past). Is this his way of saying he doesn't care about the break up? We'll see!

Move Over Durm Boys

It's been two years since Katalina Vanderhol, Gryffindor 5th Year, was last caught in a mess between a couple of boys, whether bets were on or not, however recently the Prefect was seen talking to Chace Harker, Slytherin 5th Year, and former 'fling.' The conversation had been rather civilized, that is until Ravenclaw rebel Sumner Reine showed up. It didn't take a genius to figure out that clearly there was some chemistry between the Gryffindor and the Ravenclaw, and they made that very clear by smooching right in front of the poor Slytherin's eyes. After a few choice words, the two boys ended up brawling over Miss Vanderhol but Sumner's heroic move won him the girl. Too bad the Durm boys weren't here to see what they'd passed up on.

Miss Mary Sunshine?

Nothing too much to report on with 4th years except Zazuka Bones, Ravenclaw Prefect, has been seen around the castle with Brian Getathorn's, Ravenclaw 4th Year, arms wrapped around her, with no regards for Andrew Bruke, Slytherin 4th Year and Miss Bones' ex, and his feelings. For being 'Miss Mary Sunshine' she seems a little cold-hearted don't you think? Just two years ago she had been getting intimate with Andrew while he had a girlfriend too! This one doesn't wait long to jump onto the next one.

The Devil Really Does Wear Prada
When did designer labels become the new dress code for Evil?

Watch out "Glam Squad!" Looks like there's a new squad on the way. No, I don't mean the "Goth Gang" - ever heard of the "I Love Pink Club"? Word is that it's mainly, if not all, Slytherin members as well, and get this, their "leader" is a boy! Just like the Glam Squad, their prerequisite is that you wear designer everything, oh and pink - think of it as a Mini Glam Squad! Though most members would hate to be referred to as that, I hear Sukie Takahiro, 1st Year Slytherin, (the leader) would ditch the "Pink Club" in a second to join the ranks of the Glam Squad. This just in, soak up your fifteen minutes of fame Pink Club, because just as fast as your group started, I hear it's no longer together. We'll miss you, not.

First Impressions Are Everything
A Recap on the First Years

So now that the first years have been labeled sorted, let's recap on who's stuck out the most, meaning who's made the biggest fool of themselves so far!
[ul][li]Lisa Boatwood, Ravenclaw - This girl seems to have little to no patience when it comes to Slytherins and seems to argue with them all the time. Do I sense jealousy? Don't worry Miss Boatwood, judging by your actions, you can tell there's more Slytherin blood in you than you think.</LI>
[li]Isaac Chambers, Slytherin - This boy got beaten up by a girl, need I say more? Any guesses which girl it was? I'll give you a hint, she's already been mentioned to have a problem with Slytherins. ;)
[li]Ava Prince and Rebecca Prince, Slytherins - It seems these two Prince's are related, and both seem to want to be the center of attention. All I can say is, Rebecca who?
[li]Kaleb Styx, Slytherin - Jaken Styx has a younger brother! (Let's see if he can shake off that label ;) ) Something isn't right about him, and although I have no evidence to support this, I feel the need to say, watch out girls.
[li]Leia Evans, Hufflepuff - Another Zazuka Bones in the making? No I don't mean with abilities, but this girl seems to only have guy friends...
[li]Dannii Merrythought, Hufflepuff - Word on the street is the way she looks now isn't the way she used to be. Why the sudden change Dannii? A certain boy wouldn't happen to be a reason, would it? Sorry babe, but that's just desperately sad.
[li]What about the Gryffindors? For a bunch of proud lions, the new cubs seem to be laying low for now. But don't worry, I'll get the gossip on them soon enough.[/li][/ul]

Heard it Through the Grapevine
Random Bits of Gossip
[ul][li]Abbey Lurken and Adira Ater, both group of friends well known to be rivals, were seen conversing privately in the Slytherin common room. Looks like their group needs to keep a closer eye on these two, what could they possibly be conversing about?
[li]After former Hufflepuff Jenna Wilkonson left the castle, Sam Prince, Hufflepuff 2nd Year, was single once again, though didn't go looking. His ex, Toni Addison, Slytherin 2nd Year, was happily with Beau Hurley, 2nd Year Slytherin, until he too had to leave the castle. With the two of them now single, did their feelings for each other ever go away? Will they get back together?
[li]Abbey Lurken better hold on to Theodore Snow, latest gossip involving the male Snow is that the Goth Gang is moving in on him!
[li]Does anyone recognize Wendy Chaos lately? (Wait, who is she?) It seems like after Isabella Chaos ditched her sweater vests for leather jackets, Wendy traded up. What do you think of her new look? Is it just an attempt to win her sister's forgiveness after accidentally being a huge factor in the break up between Isabella and former Gryffindor, Aiden Lorka?
[li]Speaking of which, the Queen B used to think she was so invisible and irresistible but the latest on her is that Mike Goulding, Gryffindor 4th Year Prefect, rejected the Slytherin after taking one look at her new image. Ouch, bad move B?
[li]Anyone seen Steph Shirley around the castle lately? No, because she's transferred to Durmstrang where both her exes James Abbott and Aiden Lorka currently attend. Can you already see the green in Isabella's face? Wait until she finds out Steph is now living with Aiden!
[li]Is Vivienne Esquire hoping to overthrow the Queen B? Weren't the two girls enemies? So why are they now on good terms?
[li]Is Efeyenia Samartzi trying to take over Alyssa Snow's spot as next-in-line for the crown, and more importantly, Isabella's best friend?
<LI>[li]After a rather nasty break up on Valentine's Day between Luna Paramore, Ravenclaw 3rd Year, and Scorpius Knight, Ravenclaw 2nd Year, the two seemed to have moved on to Angus Greenwood, Slytherin 3rd Year, and Taylor Mercer, Gryffindor 2nd Year. Come on, who didn't see that coming? Looks like Scorpius was playing the blame game all last year, and now he's nothing but a hypocrite. How long do you think the two Ravenclaws can avoid each other? The tower isn't that big.[/li][/ul]

You're nobody, until you're talked about.
Got anything you feel is gossip worthy? Send it in to Gossip Magazine and see it get published!

Isabella looked down at her magazine, gasping in all the right places where she knew others would too. She had completely made some of these rumors up, or twisted the truth horribly just so it made her magazine sound juicier. Most of the made up rumors were those of her friends, because she knew if she didn't include them someone would get suspicious of her soon enough. For example, her good friend Isaac did not get beaten up by a girl, just simply jinxed and un-jinxed, but that wasn't nearly as exciting as 'getting beaten up.' She knew he would be angry but it was going to be something to laugh about together later. Nia and Vivienne's rumors were also made up too. Everything she'd written about herself however, was the complete truth. Though Mike didn't really reject her at all, she still felt that way so she felt the need to add it in. Isabella looked up around the Hall, seeing many students reading the magazine, she wanted to see their reactions to it.

OOC:

Okay, so welcome to my "Gossip Girl" plot! :D I am planning to have an issue out every month (but really just whenever I can :p ) with random bits of gossip from the entire school. Isabella has found herself some spies within the common rooms she can't get into (they don't know of her plan so the magazine is a surprise to them as well) and sometimes she'll completely twist the truth so it doesn't even make sense anymore!
This is just the first issue so right now there hasn't been too much whacky, twisted stuff, but that's where I'm hoping you guys come in!
I'm hoping that this'll be fun for you guys because the more crazier I make your stories, the more stuff you'll have to RP with right?
But mostly I'm hoping that you guys can give me info by sending me a PM saying "Hey I'd like you to put this in the magazine" in order to further develop your plots and whatnot. ^_^
However if you feel like your story was wrongly put up or you just don't want it up there, let me know and I'll take it down. :)

So of course everyone OOC is allowed to know it's me but IC I would appreciate it if the assumptions, accusations, or suspsicions didn't start right away. I'll give a heads up on when Bella starts making it obvious and then someone can eventually rat her out, or not! That leaves room for future plots! :D

Anyway I hope you all enjoy RPing with this, I'd really appreciate your input on how to make it better/crazier yet realistic and I hope you have as much fun with it as I do. :D

Cyndi woke up and dressed quickly in a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt. Still rather sleepy, she headed down to the Great Hall for some breakfast and tea. Sitting down at the rather empty table, Cyndi pulled a plate toward her and proceeded to place a couple of pancakes onto it. After pouring herself a couple of tea, Cyndi began to eat, barely taking notice that the owls were coming in with the mail. She wasn't expecting any as her parents were away on an expedition, so it was a great surprise to her when a magazine landed on her lap.

What in the world is this? Cyndi asked herself as she lifted it with one hand to read the cover. "Gossip Magazine" Cyndi read aloud as she looked around to see that every student in the Great Hall had one. Opening it up, Cyndi began to read, discovering that it was a magazine about the gossip at Hogwarts. "Whoa" Cyndi said as she read an article about her friends Estrella and Jaken. She looked at her friend who looked none to happy about the article. Cyndi turned back and kept reading as she ate.

When she was done, Cyndi closed the magazine and shook her head. She had no idea how true the stories were and wondered how someone could find out all of the stuff that was in there anyway. Placing it back on the table, Cyndi looked around to see how many other people were reading it. It seemed like everyone.

Kat woke up fairly early considering she'd been up late the night before. Throwing on an old sweatshirt with her Gryffindor pyjama bottoms she piled her hair up on top of her head with an elastic and headed downstairs for breakfast. When she arrived she sat down next to Cyndi, whom she hadn't even noticed had left the dorm before her, and greeted her. "Morning sleepy head!" Kat poured herself a glass of orange juice and grabbed a piece of toast to munch on.

"Looks like mail time," she muttered out loud as a magazine dropped right in front of her. A little curious she picked it up and read the title. What in the name of Merlin she thought as she opened it up. The first story was about how Jaken and Estrella had broken up. Kat's mouth dropped open, she couldn't believe it. She scanned the Great Hall for the Head Girl and noticed that she looked a little less that thrilled about the article. Kat averted her gaze and went back to reading and stopped cold. Her eyes widened as she read the second article. It was about her. Not only about her, but the one event that she truly wished she'd forget as well as the current happenings in her life as far as boys went.

She was livid. Standing up on her seat she yelled loudly, tears of anger spilling over, "WHO IN THE BLOODY HELL WROTE THIS?" Kat got a few odd stares as well as a few sympathetic ones, but she didn't want sympathy she wanted revenge. Someone had chosen to screw with the wrong Gryffindor once again. She threw the paper down on the ground, withdrew her wand, pointed it at the magazine and shouted, "DIFFINDO!" The paper was shred into a million tiny pieces and Kat took off running out of the Great Hall, feeling absolutely furious that not only hers, but everyone else's business had been spread through the school.

Taylor awoke in a cheerful mood, which wasnt really anything out of the ordinary as of late. Yawning slightly, she made her way to the Great hall after getting ready, her hair falling around her face in neat curls.

Taking a seat, she pulled some pancakes towards her and picked up the maple syrup, only to hear the owls flying in with the morning mail. Taylor glanced up to see if her Mothers owl was amongst them, only to have a small magazine hit her in the face. Bringing her hand up and grumbling she cursed the owl under her breath. Looking around, Taylor saw the same magazine in everyones hands in the great hall. She raised an eyebrow and picked it up off the floor. She looked down to notice it was a 'gossip magazine'... about people in HNZ! Taylor turned to page and scanned over several names she hadnt really heard of.

The magazine seemed totally ridiculous and just out to make people look stupid. About to shut it, Taylor noticed a familiar name. There was a section on Sam and Toni. Taylor herself had had some suspicians that maybe they would get back together, but she didnt have much proof if any?! Where had this person picked up this information?!

Taylor stopped dead when she noticed her own name.

She quickly read the section, her eyes getting wider the more she read. It was about Scorp, Luna and her. No way! Who was this person!? Taylor snapped her head up to see if Scorp had read it, but she couldnt find his face. She gritted her teeth as the words burned into her skull. Hypocrit. Who could say such things?! Who had the right?! Taylor hoped she never found out who it was. She tried to sink into the table, knowing everyone in the whole Great Hall was reading this. How humiliating. Taylor couldnt help but feel guilty and horrible about the whole thing.

Mike ventured down to the Great Hall noticing Cyndi and Kat and another female Gryffindor who Mike had heard was called Taylor. "Hey Guys" Mike said taking a seat opposite Cyndi. Mike heard Kat raise her voice, and use a spell that cut up some paper into pieces running out of the Great Hall... crying. What the heck?! Mike asked Cyndi, dropping his toast. Receiving mail off his Owl Osiris, Mike eagerly opened it only to open his mouth partly in disgust. Upon reading it, Mike was angry. Not only because he was mentioned, but also because it interfered in other people's personal lives. It spilled some people's darkest secrets that they may have wanted to keep under wraps. Throwing it down the table, Mike looked at Cyndi then at Taylor. "What do you think?" Mike asked wondering what they thought of this.

Taylor glanced up from her silent rage when a boy spoke close by. He looked at Cyndi, the girl who Taylor had first played Quidditch with, and then at Taylor. Tay shook her head. "I cant believe someone would write this." She said quietly, unaware she was scrunching the magazine in her hands. It was an invasion of peoples privacy, Taylor normally wouldnt care if it hadnt of bashed everyone it was written about. There is such thing as gossip and then there was stuff like this, that made people look terrible. No one called her boyfriend a hypocrit and got away with it. Taylor sat fuming, hunger the only thing from keeping her storming out of the Great Hall, like Tay noticed many other students doing.

Taylor woke up in an annoyed mood, still not used to the early rising. Her mood wasn't helped as she entered the hall, everyone in there seemed to be annoyed, angry or amused for some reason. As she sat down to eat she saw, what looked like, a magazine on the table. Taylor picked it up and began to read, hoping that the owner of it wouldn't mind.

As she flicked through, the atmosphere of the hall began to make sense, Taylor was about to chuck it back on the table when something caught her eye and turned her annoyance to anger.

Lisa Boatwood, Ravenclaw - This girl seems to have little to no patience when it comes to Slytherins and seems to argue with them all the time. Do I sense jealousy? Don't worry Miss Boatwood, judging by your actions, you can tell there's more Slytherin blood in you than you think.

Taylor slammed the magazine on the table and stood up, forgetting the thought of having breakfast. How dare someone write about her friends in that way, she didn't care who it was, at that moment the small girl would have taken on a seventh year if it meant standing up for Lisa. She looked around the hall but the blonde girl was no-where to be seen.

"This is just out of line." She mumbled as she left the room in search for the girl.

Cyndi finished eating as Mike came in and took a look at the magazine. He certainly didn't look like he enjoyed and when he turned to Cyndi and Taylor to ask what they thought, Cyndi simply shook her head. "I don't know who did this but they sure know how to ruin a morning." Cyndi continued to watch as people stormed out of the room left and right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back