Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Redwood wood with a Dragon core, 9 ½" and Brittle flexibility
Hi, just checking in! I used to be an active member of the site and I used to RP a lot years and years ago, probably in 2015 or something, but college happened and that kept me occupied. I'm still in uni but my time is a lot more manageable now so here I am creating a new character for a fresh start. Super pumped for the sorting (it's always been my favorite HNZ activity for some reason haha) and for the next semester to finally begin.

Can't wait to meet new people since all of the characters and OOC friends I've made and used to interact with a lot somehow completely went inactive already. Excited to see everyone around! ♡

P.S. My PM's are always open for anyone who wants to chat! ^_^

Last edited:
Welcome back Shane :D

Welcome back Shane! I'm Rowan, and I don't think we've ever been around at the same time before, but I'm glad you found your way back to the site! If you ever wanna chat or plot feel free to send me a PM :D (I've got an unsorted character right now who could definitely be a friend for Astrid :) )

Shanee, welcome back!!! :party: Sorting is my favourite HNZ activity too :teehee:
Great to see you again! If you need any help feel free to shoot me a PM ^_^

Sorting is just around the corner in July! You've picked a great time to get back into things. Welcome back! ^_^

Welcome back, Shane! I used to be on back in 201 and just recently come back as well :) Sorting has always been my favorite as well. I have four unsorted students right now that I've been working hard on developing.

Feel free to PM me as well if you ever want to chat or plot!

Hi Shane! I'm also an oldie that came back recently - so welcome back :D I'll have a firstie this upcoming year and have a few adults so feel free to reach out if you're interested in RPing.

Yay welcome back Shane! Sorting is deffo my favorite time too :wub:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back