Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Gay
Wand
Curly 10 1/2 Inch Whippy Alder Wand with Fairy Wing Core
((Yellow, open after Lysander Summers))

To Connor's relief, the final name on his delivery list was another classmate, albeit one he wasn't especially familiar with. Still, he knew who Lysander was, and what the other boy looked like. Much easier than trying to track down a stranger he had never seen before. On the way up to Gryffindor Tower to ask people in the area if they had seen Lysander, Connor lucked into spotting the other boy himself. He hurried up to meet him, giving Lysander a nervous smile as he approached. "Hi Lysander." He said softly, voice only trembling a little. "I've got a rose for you..."

After visiting his dad's office, Lysander was still hanging out in the corridor, busy gushing over the latest rose he'd received. Mhairi's compliments had so far been one of the best. He hadn't expected her to send him anything, and he couldn't help but feel proud that she'd taken enough notice. He tucked her rose away with the others and pushed himself off of the wall he'd been resting on, in time to see one of his classmates walk up. "Hi Connor!" He said, offering him a bright smile. He was nice, unlike that ***** Diana. "Are you serious? Awesome!" He continued, almost exasperated. That would make eight roses in total he'd received that day, and it was hard not to think it was a joke at this point.​

Connor's smile faltered slightly as he detected something strained in Lysander's tone. "Um... yes?" He said nervously, quickly pulling the rose from his basket, handing it over. "Your name's on the card there, see."

U OWE ME A QUIDITCH LESSON

ALSO YOU’RE COOL

BYE, EMMA

Lysander gave the other boy a quizzical look, but left it for a moment to look at the card, curious to see who this one had come from. He'd almost totally forgotten about his promise to Emma, and was glad she'd reminded him. Also, she thought he was cool, and that was cool. "Thanks, Connor." He smiled, tucking the rose away with the rest. "Are you okay?" He asked, unsure if he'd done anything or if this was just...classic Connor.​

Connor smiled when Lysander thanked him, glad to have gotten this delivery done without incident. He was about to head on his way when Lysander asked how he was, faltering in surprise. Was he that visibly unsettled? He thought back to the delivery to Alice, and to the... well, the threat in the rose from Freya, and the chaos that had followed, but there was no way to easily express any of that. Glancing down to his empty basket, Connor shrugged a little too quickly, fidgeting with the basket. "It's... been a long day." He said quickly.

Lysander nodded his understanding. He was exhausted from running around trying to find people himself! And there was still a dance later that night to get ready for, on top of it all. He didn't know if he'd have enough time to get ready for it. "I know what you mean! I still have heaps of roses to hand out and I don't know where to begin looking." He told him. They could have been anywhere in the massive castle, including places he'd already checked. He didn't know how other deliverers got through theirs so fast. "Looks like you're done and can have a rest...unless you want to do the rest of mine for me?" He joked with a small laugh.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back