Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Gay
Wand
Curly 13 Inch Unyielding Aspen Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
The last rose Theia was meant to deliver was to someone named Poppy Perkins, which was an adorable name to say the least. It caused her to smile as she headed back out to the entrance hall, wondering if she was more likely to run into Poppy there. “Poppy Perkins!!!” Theia called out. “Poppy Perkins! you have a rose!!” Theia called out again, holding the rose in her hand as she looked around to see if anyone was approaching her.​

@Poppy Perkins

Poppy had just come back inside from making one of her deliveries when she heard someone shout her name. Her head snapped in the direction she thought the voice had come from and when they announced she had a rose, it felt like her heart skipped a beat and her hand shot up to get their attention. “That’s me!” she called back, and eventually spotted the girl who was looking for her. She rushed over and nearly bounced with excitement. "I got a rose?" she asked a little breathless. She didn’t think she was going to get a rose this year, not that she minded, but now she couldn’t wait to see who it was from.

When someone called back, Theia looked in the direction of the voice and smiled politely at the girl that raised her hand and then rushed over. “Mhmm, you do have a rose.” Theia confirmed, her smile widening as she offered the yellow rose to Poppy, making sure the note was attached with it. “Happy valentine’s day, I hope it’s from someone special.” Theia added, watching for Poppy’s reaction.​

yellow rose said:
Thanks for going on supernatural adventures with me, you’re wonderful.

Iris

“Oh yay!” Poppy exclaimed with the other girl handed her a yellow rose. She picked up the note and read it quickly before laughing. Talking to a ghost in their dorm room had been an exciting way to start of the year, and Poppy made a mental note to thank Iris later. "Thank you! And a Happy Valentines Day to you too!" she said. "It's from one of my friends." she said proudly with a smile. "And what's your name?" Poppy asked, not wanting to be rude to the person who delivered her first rose.

Theia smiled as Poppy read the note, pleased that she seemed to appreciate the rose she was sent. It made Theia’s effort to deliver roses and run around the castle to find each recipient, shouting their names and drawing too much attention to herself worth the fuss. “I’m glad your friend thought of you today.” Theia said. “I’m Theia, it’s nice to meet you, Poppy.” Theia then introduced, surprised that any of the people she had met that day were interested in talking to her when she was only there to deliver roses, but she wasn’t about to complain, Poppy was clearly kind and Theia would never be against talking to someone kind on valentine’s day.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back