Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Gay
Wand
Curly 10 1/2 Inch Whippy Alder Wand with Fairy Wing Core
((Yellow rose, open after Annabeth Easterling))

Making his way down the list, Connor was again faced with the name of a younger student he had never heard of before. He had a rough idea of where the Gryffindor common room was and decided the best approach he had was to wait outside and ask people passing by if they had seen her. "Excuse me!" He asked, approaching a Gryffindor girl. "Have you seen Annabeth Easterling anywhere? I have a rose delivery for her!"

Anna didn't expect any rose, she had been keeping the distance from people in school so she was surprised when the Hufflepuff prefect asked for her. "I think I have seen her. That's me!" She happily smiled at the boy and let the thoughts run through her mind. From who? Elisa? The only logical thought she had.

Connor laughed softly at the girl's joke, relieved to have found the person he was looking for. "Perfect!" He said brightly. "I've got a rose delivery for you, here..." He reached into his basket and pulled out the bright yellow rose and its attached note. "Happy Valentines Day!" He said, handing them over.

Thanks for dancing with me at the ball.
René

Anna was happy that she made him laugh, it surely was cool that after so long time with no particular interacting with people, she still was able to make someone laugh. She lightly frowned as he said that he has a delivery and then smiled at him. "Thank you!" Anna took the rose, read the note and couldn't help but feel a little bit disappointed in herself that she didn't send Rene rose. He was surely cool and she enjoyed the dances, but somehow she decided to send rose only to her twin. "Have a great Valentines Day too! Do you have a lot roses to deliver?" she wanted to know to see if it was worth to sign up for deliveries next year.

Connor was glad to see the girl happy to recieve her rose, making people smile had always been his favourite part of the deliveries. He chuckled softly at her question, holding up his basket. "Quite a lot, yes!" He said cheerfully. "I had better get back to them, but enjoy the rest of the day!" He said happily before heading on his way, looking for the next person on his list.

Anna looked at his basket and nodded. "That's actually a lot," she agreed and then smiled at him as he said that he has to get back to delivering them. "Happy Valentine's Day!" girl waved with a hand and went back to doing her own things in the common room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back