Unknown
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Curly 12 Inch Swishy Ivy Wand with Mermaid Scale Core
((Yellow, open after Tyler Lee))

Roses brought out the best in Emily, and she usually put on her most cheerful face to deliver them, a chance to remember she wasn't the anger she felt sometimes. One of the names on her list though, she couldn't pretend to be cheerful to. She knew Tyler was best friends with Blake, the kid who had broken Alice's heart last year, and just the thought of doing something nice for him made her grind her teeth. She wanted to get this over with as fast as possible, waiting around the dungeons until she saw Tyler. "Oi." She called out, hurrying over to him angrily when she saw him. The sooner this was done with, the better.

Tyler had some mixed feelings about the day. He didn't really like the rose madness that always took over the school at Valentine's Day but at the same time he wanted to get roses. More than Blake, anyhow. He hoped for one from Emily in particular. He had sent her one, it would be embarrassing if she hadn't sent one back to him. He still credited the liquid luck mostly for giving him the courage to ask her to the dance, though he had sent her the pink rose without that. He just hoped he wouldn't come to regret it. He was on his way to the great hall, when a girl stopped in front of him rudely. He gave her a look of disdain. "Are you talking to me?"

Emily sighed in frustration, holding out the rose and message. "This is for you." She snapped, handing it over quickly. The sooner she could get away from Blake's crony, the better.

Dear Tyler,

I am glad to have met you in the library.

Em

Tyler frowned as the girl gave him the rose rather angrily. He took it from her, but eyed her carefully. He knew she was Alice's friend, was that why she acted like that? "You know, I never did anything to you, or your friend." He said, opening the note. "I'm not even friends with Blake anymore." He added, rolling his eyes. He didn't need to be treated badly for an association with a guy he didn't even talk to anymore. Then he looked at the note and smiled, but he felt a bit conflicted. He was glad Emily had sent him a rose, but... it was yellow. The one he'd sent her was pink. If only he could take that back now, it was kind of embarrassing. And he'd see her tonight at the dance, too. He sighed, tucking the note away. "Good luck with the rest." He said dismissively.

Emily had hoped she could just hand this rose over and get out of here as quickly as possible, the less time spent talking to any friend of Balke's the better, as far as she was concerned. Before she could escape though, Tyler had started talking to her, and as he spoke, Emily's heart sank. "Oh." She said softly, immediately ashamed. She had been doing so well not letting her anger get the better of her, but here she was, falling back into old habits. "I'm really sorry, I thought you guys were friends."

Tyler hadn't expected his words to have as big of an effect on the girl as they did, but he couldn't say he minded it. He gave her a small smile, shrugging. "It's alright." He said softly. "I know Blake really hurt your friend. We had a fight not long after about how horrible he'd been." He said with a sigh. "I used to be his best friend, but I just couldn't put up with that sort of behavior, you know?" He hesitated for a moment. "How is Alice?" He asked, though in truth he couldn't care less about the Hufflepuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back