OOC First Name
Alex
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
The sixth year Slytherin girl watched the fireplace as the fire dances from the wind above. Nora had seen her relatives went out the door as they find their happy place at the Yuleball. She on the other hand was not in the mood to dance or eat or even see people be lovey dovey. The girl didn't know that much people in the school except enemies she had. Those people wanted her gone than hang out with her. Nora sat there in the common room while she thought of the people she knows, at least by features. She had the tendency to forget names or she must have not asked for their name but knows their feature.

She remembered a guy she met a long time ago and was hoping he was still here. Getting up from the couch, she went to ask random older students and she described the guy to them. Some were confused but some gave her a name and a house. It was surprising that he still has the same hair style. Nora journey up to the seventh floor after she went to seek him at the Great Hall. She was then met up with the Gryffindor portrait. The dark haired Slytherin sigh,
"Okay, I'm going to be nice and ask for Spencer Owen. You know; 7th year, blonde hair, spike style, nice. If you know their personality." Nora tried to explain and when the portrait disappeared, she made a face and sighed heavily.

It was the night of Spencer's final Yule ball at Hogwarts and originally he hadn't planned to go but as it would be his last opportunity he felt he needed to at least show his face. Without a chance to get anything new, Spencer changed into his suit and was all set to make his way down to the great hall when someone came to tell him the fat lady had been asking for him. Apparently someone was outside wanting to see him, which was unusual. Spencer made his way out into the corridor and found Nora waiting for him, the snarky, angry, spray painting Slytherin. Still as beautiful as the day he'd met her. "Nora?," Spencer walked over to the girl. "You're the one asking for me?"

Nora was getting annoyed and bored at that moment, she wanted to just walk away but the door to the Gryffindor common room opened slowly and came out the intended person she was looking for. Her heart leaped as Spencer came out in his suit, he looked dashing and important. "Spencer, I-I ... didn't know you're going to the Yuleball." Nora felt her cheeks burn. She should have thought about other people and not just herself. "Yeah, I'm looking for you. I was wondering if you're up for a walk in the lake but I guess you're busy with your date." It was the first time she felt embarrassed, sometimes she didn't really care. But it seems different with Spencer. Even though her brain was telling her to walk away, her heart stayed.

Nora's presence was a surprise, even more so was that she wasn't dressed for the Yule ball. If she wasn't going to the ball, what was she doing looking for him? Though it didn't explain why she would have been looking for him if she was going. "I figured since its my last year I'd just go down, see some people," He shrugged. A walk by the lake with Nora was by far a more attractive proposition than going to the ball alone and hoping to find someone to hang out with. The Slytherin was better company than anyone he'd find in the Great hall anyway. "No date," He said simply. "I'd love to go for a walk," Spencer added before he unbuttoned his top button and loosened his tie slightly. "Shall we?"

Nora forgot one thing about Spencer. He was a year older than her. "I totally forgot you're in your last year." Her voice a mumble almost. Spencer was the only person who wouldn't get into fight with her and everyone else seems to have a grudge against her. She'll simply be alone next year. But her mood lifted up once he told her he doesn't have a date.

She screamed excitedly and launch herself at Spencer with a big hug. Nora wasn't expecting for him to agree with her but nevertheless, it'll be a good night.
"Yes, let's go then." Nora's heart was pumping fast than normal. She can't tell if she's just happy or nervous at that moment but she'll assume she's happy. Alone with the person she met once, doesn't know anything about them and still wanted their company. "So, What are you doing after you graduate?" She asked while walking beside Spencer.

Spencer shrugged, he wasn't too bothered about missing the Yule ball in all honesty. It was only a sense of obligation that made him want to go. He was glad to see that Nora was so excited that he agreed and was surprised when the Slytherin launched herself at him. "Easy Nora you nearly knocked me over," He laughed. Once the pair began walking through the corridor she turned to him and asked him about his plans after graduation. It was a question he had done well to avoid up to that point but finally someone had come out and asked. "Is it bad to say that I have no idea?" Spencer laughed nervously. "I honestly haven't thought too much about it, I've kind of been putting it off,"

Hearing about him not having plans after graduation seems to be the first time for Nora. She usually hear other people talk about them for hours and some even repeats it like they want people to know that they'll be a professional or that they're going to a muggle school. But Spencer was different for her. Nora's face was struck with curiosity expression. "So, you're just going to be a bum and sit around in your house?" It was a cruel living with nothing to do, except, schooling is a tiring job after all. She guess he deserve the halt in life.

Now it made Nora think when it was her turn to graduate next year. What would she be doing after graduation? Probably follow the footsteps of her relatives ... Be a lawyer, go into politics or better yet, she can change that all together. As her thoughts were swimming into the future, she realized they have arrived by the lakeside.
"Do you want to swim?" Nora blurted out suddenly. She was surprised to suggest a thing like swimming but then again, the water was warm from the summer heat.

Spencer laughed at Nora's comment. There would probably be some relaxing right after graduation but he did plan to do something with his life, he just needed to figure out what that something was first. "No of course not, I'll do something, I'm just not sure what, maybe work with magical creatures or something," He shrugged his shoulders. Spencer hadn't thought too much about his post graduation plans, but now the time was coming for him to leave school he really wish he had.

Without really realising it they had stepped outside and arrived at the lake. Nora's suggestion to go swimming surprised him. It was by no means cold but it was still unusual to swim at such a late hour. "Bring your swimsuit did you?" He teased. Spencer wasn't thrilled at the idea of leaving his suit behind on the ground, but he wasn't totally against going for a swim.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back